Page 1 of 88 123411 ... LastLast

Default Merged: All Love Stories

Im just a normal 2.05 average student of USCTC BSME. One week before the graduation, me and my graduating classmates took the final exam of SoSci6, then I met her, lets call her Princess, BSPHARMA. She was taking up her final exams too. 5'2, waistline of 23 to 24, she look like Kaye Abad and Angelou de Leon combined with a little chinita beauty. Well I asked her txt number and txt nami but later she never replied my txt. Na challenged ko. I txtd her "FOR SIX MONTHS I WILL NOT CALL YOU OR TXT YOU KAY MAGTUON KO SA BOARD, YOU WILL BE MY INSPIRATION. IF I WILL FAIL EVEN FOR ONCE, IT HURTS BUT I WILL NEVER CALL YOU AGAIN, BUT IF I WILL PASS I WILL BE BECAUSE OF YOU AND I WILL DO EVERYTHING JUST TO SEE YOU AGAIN".. She never replied. The rest is history. I txtd her around October but she never replied. But starting December hinay2 na ciag reply pero mao ra. Last week April 30, we've met, I was very happy because for the span of 1 year wala siya nakig kita sa akua, friends nami, unfortunately she will go to the US on May 4, perhaps never come back. So I told her something "NOT MORE THAN 3 YEARS IF DILI KA MUBALIK ILL DO EVRYTHING PARA APASUN TIKA.. AND I WILL DO EVERYTHING JUST TO SEE YOU AGAIN".. She smiled and told me she's not yet sure if mubalik jud siya or dili.. All she said is that if it is GOD's PLAN nga adto siya then thats it, pero if kami jud kami jud. So she left last sunday, the pharmacist who inspired me in any ways... AND I WILL DO EVERYTHING JUST TO SEE HER AGAIN..

AFTERMATH... 3 years later..

What really happened is that around October 2003, I heard that she was back... I called her, and asked how she was doing.. then she told me that she was just fine.. she had a fling with a filipino in California..

Then i told her, can i visit u at ur house..?

She said no...

Then she hang up the phone...

Then the rest is history... i never seek for her again.. that was the last page of the fateful Love Story of Sanosuke the Slasher...

7 years later....

She's still cute, although not as cute and young as 7 years ago. She's now a registered nurse and a registered pharmacist... though I think she's not practicing her profession because of financial reasons.
    Last edited by Sanosuke; 04-06-2010 at 12:55 PM.

Default A Love Story From Sanosuke The Slasher

char!! THE END..

if its God's plan then relax. but for the mean time, move on. stop wasting your life.

wat a cool love story... for me to..um.. read.read..

Hmmmm.. she's coming this way... naa kay contact info niya? I promise I'll take good care of her. LOL

Why pamper life's complexities when the leather runs smooth on the passenger seat?

EZRA: ur da man...heheheh

grabe ha..so, ing-ana jud ka kapatay??! what's her name diay..

LOL ... TIKBOY.. sa maka una lang gud.

Why pamper life's complexities when the leather runs smooth on the passenger seat?

heheh... ahakz uy...bitaw inlove raba gyud sya sa... heheheh...maayo pa sya na igo na...hehehe...haayyy life...:P

SANOSUKE.... asa siya nga state? unsay name? address? signature and suking tindahan? ............. uy, minyo na raba ko.. AYGSABA

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 88 123411 ... LastLast