Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast

kinsay anak ni venus?

si celyn. iyang mama si nang venus.silingan namo.

nganong ang ligid sa mga sakyanan itom man jud? nganong wa man red, blue, yellow...ngano man?

Quote Originally Posted by mokiloo View Post
    yah very typical retort
    like I was advised by some if encountering this mentality is just to back off
    as there aint no intellectual outcome to this issue
    yah I can see ur a roman catholic.
    the way u reacted says it so. so cool and diplomatic, not to mention intellectual

and I do hope u picked up the real trend here in this topic.
    just to simplify it, are u taking it literally? come on I know better than that
    just look at the posts

sorry nalang most if not all posts are not to divine like yours. so probably ni liko gyud mi
    probably ni liko mi daan before ur post came then na straight no?
    nope not really taking it literally nor do I think it is a divine question. It's the thread it self says "Pangutana nga lisod tubagon" and the first thing that came up to my mind is that question. Am I not allowed to post that question? you reacted on my question that's why we're here dabating on that question and now you're telling me to picked up the real trend for this topic so what is the real trend anyway for this topic?
    Last edited by treize; 11-27-2009 at 01:00 PM.

Blog Entries
    Wait lang.. Naglibog na ko asa akong react-an. Hahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by mikelambada View Post

nganong ang ligid sa mga sakyanan itom man jud? nganong wa man red, blue, yellow...ngano man?
    kung hayag nga color bro dali raman mahugaw..itom nlng para d kau hugaw tan.awon..visibilty sa buling..haha

Quote Originally Posted by treize View Post
    nope not really taking it literally nor do I think it is a divine question. It's the thread it self says "Pangutana nga lisod tubagon" and the first thing that came up to my mind is that question. Am I not allowed to post that question? you reacted on my question that's why we're here dabating on that question and now you're telling me to picked up the real trend for this topic so what is the real trend anyway for this topic?
    the real trend? come on. if you have been reading the entire thread then its the answer is actually right in your face, in front of you.
    it doesnt have to be in a marquee or to be stated specifically...oh come'on just google it: "trend".

the thread has a certain topic thats based on a cebuano cliche (google it too "cliche")
    it has a sense of randomness, though well stated in the title, and has a certain spontanity that tends to have a certain inclination based on the manner of though to the replies it has gathered that's based on the literary attributes of what the title implies.

of course I have to be tantamount to the "trend" of this thread as leisurely as it is. but if u deem my respond to your initial post suggesting you to refrain from posting, then I may have to consult the dictionary---probably theres something wrong with my vocabulary.

and as a favor, I may consult your wisdom and please point out where my literary incompetence deemed culpable.

thank you.

para padayon ang "trend"

ako question:

ngano ang elepanti mamatay hulmigason man?
    pero ang hulmigas mamatay dili ma elepantihon?

Quote Originally Posted by mikelambada View Post

baduy sab kaayo tanawon oi if de color imo ligid hahaha

unsaon man kung mag call of nature si superman, nga naa man sa gawas iya brief?

if i carry you & you carry me, will we float on air?

Quote Originally Posted by C.aught.I.n.T.he.A.ct View Post
    unsaon man kung mag call of nature si superman, nga naa man sa gawas iya brief?
    gipilasan man

11.    Advertisement

Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast