Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default PILATES CLASS in cebu

Where can we find affordable pilates class? anyone has information for pilates classes here in cebu? fitness first is expensive and i just want the pilates class..

ay ako sad im interested...

i think wala pa xa diri sa cebu.. interested sad kau ko ani

Hello vcon, watchout09 & babypaupau.
    I am Arnel Gaviola a freelance pilates teacher here in Cebu. You can text or call me regarding my classes, schedules or location. Please feel free to contact me at Globe: 09152891286 / Sun: 09237072042.

If you want to know more about me and my training. Just google my name

Quote Originally Posted by naomi6000 View Post
    Hello vcon, watchout09 & babypaupau.
    I am Arnel Gaviola a freelance pilates teacher here in Cebu. You can text or call me regarding my classes, schedules or location. Please feel free to contact me at Globe: 09152891286 / Sun: 09237072042.

If you want to know more about me and my training. Just google my name
    how much man imo charge sir?

ako sad im interested maybe you can set up a class for us =)
    pm me if you guys want to set up a class count me in im interested

ako sad sir i wanna know how much ang fee?

Sorry for the late reply, You can join my saturday class at citysport ayala 9am-10am.
    Just text me for rate details. Please confirm 2 days before if your joining.

Thank you,
    Pilates Cebu

unsa nang pilates? maka pa daut na?

Pilates and its fitness benefits for women

FROM: Pilates and its fitness benefits for women - INQUIRER.net, Philippine News for Filipinos

MANILA, Philippines – Liposuction is all the rage these days but for the less-inclined, Pilates can offer women a surgery-free alternative.

Pilates, developed by Joseph Pilates during the World War I, is an exercise that focuses on core strength and flexibility. Marilen Concepcion, a certified Pilates instructor, said Pilates can produce better abdominal muscle tone resulting to a “streamlines and taller” appearance.

Best of all, Pilates can be done at home using a half-inch thick mat, said Concepcion.

“In Pilates, we really make you focus on engaging your core muscles that comprise of your abdominals and your inner deep back muscles especially in the lower and mid-back so that helps in improving your posture, helps keep your back strong, makes you feel taller because you have a better posture,” she explained.

She added: “It is advisable to still do some cardiovascular exercises in order to lose the pounds, which will make you also lose the flabs in your stomach.”

Concepcion also noted that Pilates is an exercise for all ages and for both men and women.

“The reason why it benefits a lot of people is because in Pilates when you move, you’re only going through the range of motion that your body can take. We don’t force you to go further,” she said during a discussion on Pilates held at R.O.X. in Bonifacio High Street.

Not only does it tone abdominal muscles, it also reduces back pains, decreasing the chance of osteoporosis. “Pilates is considered a mind and body exercise because of some resistance in the movements,” said Concepcion.

She also recommends Pilates for dancers and athletes engaged in different sports because it helps stretch muscles. “By doing so, it also helps them decrease the risk of injury because it strengthens the muscles surrounding the joints,” she said.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast