Page 1 of 21 123411 ... LastLast

Thumbs up ............. FURminator............. deshedding tool for dogs & cats

CLICK TO WATCH

• The FURminator reduces shedding up to 90 % by removing the loose, dead undercoat without damaging the top coat which means much less hair floating around the floor or stuck to your clothes and furniture! Watch my video above to show you what i mean

This is a great gift for your dog and for yourself!

• It completely eliminates knotting and matting.
    • You'll spend less time grooming your dog!

• Make painful brushing and uncomfortable grooming a thing of the past!

"Undercoat is the softer portion of the coat that insulates your pet from both heat and cold.
    Guard hairs are the coarser hairs that help repel water and protect the undercoat.

If your pet is not groomed and allowed to become overly dirty, the shedding undercoat will essentially get stuck in place and become 'packed'. Packed or matted undercoat no longer acts as an insulator and is uncomfortable for the pet. The lack of ventilation to the skin can trap moisture, leading to hotspots and other skin infections/abnormalities."

• Increases circulation and cuts down on hair ingestion. Great for Cats who self-groom excessively to the point of vomiting. You can use this product to substantially limit the amount of fur that they ingest. This is also very useful for reducing hairballs in cats.

• This product works on bringing out the natural oils in your pets

coat giving it a natural shine.

Here's my 11-month old husky to demonstrate the FURminator Treatment:

halfway done

done!

After the treatment:

• Brand new and sealed in hard-shell packaging

Send me a pm if you want to order. Please watch the video at the top page if you want
    to see how it works!

................................«:::T:::» «:::H:::» «:::A:::» «:::N:::» «:::K:::» «:::S:::» ................

TESTIMONIALS

I am very satisfied with my FURminator and with the exceptional results
    I've seen on my babies' coat - I would attest that it's definitely worth
    the price AND A MUST HAVE!

"My coat is much fluffier and healthier" - Bella

---BTW, this seller (Ms. Gina) is very accommodating and super nice to her clients!

-From Stacy of starduskkennel.multiply.com

................................«:::T:::» «:::H:::» «:::A:::» «:::N:::» «:::K:::» «:::S:::» ................

I already received the furminator. Thanks! I tried it already and it works great!
    -Jan C. from Q.C., owner of a labrador

Never thought that much fur on a short haired beagle. Now no more fur on my tshirt! hehehe!
    -Andrew G. from Parañaque., owner of beagles & chows

labrador:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The FURminator for CATS
    * Increases circulation and cuts down on hair ingestion. Great for Cats who self-groom excessively to the point of vomiting. You can use this product to substantially limit the amount of fur that they ingest.

Cats self-grooming.... loose/dead hair gets stuck on their tongue....

Fatal hairballs....

Watch short-haired cat vomiting hairballs here:
    YouTube - Cat Pukes Hairballs

After using the FURminator...

On a short-haired cat:

Cat FURminator video here:
    YouTube - Furminator Deshedding Tool for Cats
    YouTube - FURminator....best dog brush ever! Cats love it too!!!

Mobile: 0923.888.3870
    Email | YM: moyimus@yahoo.com

nindot lgi ni!

Haha katawa.a nako sa vid ui. Up for Gina and Fil Castro! Forgot about your handle, we met naman diay! This is ethan sa Coastal Race hehe

up up up!

Blog Entries
    Yup!

Funny bitaw ang video..heheh! Cute au ang ACS..

UP!!

Thumbs up FURminator

Thanks reydawnne, vundaboi, minggoy777 and o0ella0o!! I'm so happy you guys enjoyed the video. hehe! nalingaw pud ko ug buhat sa vid with my dogs.

@vundaboi, hahaha! Ethan the man! Fil says hi!

---------------------------------------------------------------

I love my dogs and my priority is not to just keep them healthy & clean ...but also comfortable. Just imagine all the unwanted hair still stuck in their bodies (that an ordinary brush & comb can't take out). I can testify to this because it takes me such a long time to groom my husky, cocker spaniels and my goldens (since they have long hair). After a few days, I have to do it again. Dili gyud effective. There are times when I'm busy, so when I get to groom then again, naa nay matting and tangles. What a headache! Non-stop pud ang cleaning because of all the falling dead hairs.

Kenzo, my husky stays inside the house and he has his own dedicated electric fan. At night, we would occasionally let him sleep with us in the room para maka aircon siya. In the daytime, we would let him out in the backyard (where my goldens are). They would play for awhile. After a few minutes (yes, less than 30 mins ra), he'd scratch our kitchen door so he would be let inside the house again. To the point he would howl and do the "husky talk/growl" na! Nainitan na gyud to siya. When I FURminated him, grabe ko ka impressed because Kenzo does not "complain" anymore. In fact, he now stays in the backyard all day, all night... without electric fan.

That saved a lot of headaches for us because everyday, grabe ang hairs on the floor and our furniture. My dogs are soooo much happier now since they feel cooler!

swak kau ni sa ako mga shih. hehe. mas brato imu furminator maam compared sa price sa manila. planin on getng one. up!

wow... I wanna get Keanu and Cosmo that furminator hehe! Dugay naman ko kakita ani nga product though wala lang available sa Cebu.. Will order one siguro once i get this month's salary

@reydwawnne, bitaw its perfect for your shih-tzu! yup mas cheaper akuang FURminator. The seller in Manila is priced at P1,500 for small or medium size. This one is P1000 for large size already.

@menatsu, ikaw ha! you owe me one. You still didn't post updated photos of Keanu and Cosmo. Hi to Cosmo ingon sa iyahang Papa Summer here. hehe! Is Keanu blowing his coat right now? Kailangan kaayo na niya kay grabe shedding. He'll feel a lot better and lighter too! Dako na si Cosmo?

Lagi, sorry kaayo hehe. Mag pictorials man unta mi last week pero nakasab.an man ko kay gikaon nila ang tanom ni mama. I did took some pictures before and it was on my laptop nga naguba.. T_T

Cosmo is getting bigger, he is a lot bigger than Keanu now. Last time i weighed him he was about 65lbs and that was like last Sept pa. I dont know how much he weighs na, I dont even know if i can still carry him lol.

As for Keanu, he is getting big too. He was running around the garden, bumped me and I almost fell lol. I was dizzy for a moment that time. I just brushed Keanu now and I got a lot of fur. Will probably get a whole lot more once I buy a furminator from you hehe Atot pa jud kaayo kay suyaon kaayo si Cosmo. once I brush Keanu, paakon jud niya ang comb kay ganahan siya nga sya sad lol.

At the end of the month siguro ko mupalit or first week sa December. Will be getting Cosmo some ezydog leashes and harness for his birthday on the 27th of December hehe

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 21 123411 ... LastLast