Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ip address

Default ip address

kung maglisud ka find sa ip address, try using IP Scanner. then set the ip range to private ip addresses like 192.168.0.xx or 10.0.0.xx

makit an ra na sa scanner kung unsa ip ang buhi....

Default ip address

router diay, sorry , dili diay modem. I was too sleepy writing it down. anyway the purpose of it is that naay setting sa solod sa router nga akong gusto tan-awon kay guba-on na ang akong router, I plan to purchase a new router nya akong i-buntang my old router's setting to the new one. dili man gud ako ga set. ako raman kaila nga ni adto na og abroad, so dili nako makahangyo niya . ni try nasad draytek pero wala man sila mo hatag og ip address sa ilahang brand and model.

Default ip address

Quote Originally Posted by lunar_eclipse_82
    router diay, sorry , dili diay modem. I was too sleepy writing it down. anyway the purpose of it is that naay setting sa solod sa router nga akong gusto tan-awon kay guba-on na ang akong router, I plan to purchase a new router nya akong i-buntang my old router's setting to the new one. dili man gud ako ga set. ako raman kaila nga ni adto na og abroad, so dili nako makahangyo niya . ni try nasad draytek pero wala man sila mo hatag og ip address sa ilahang brand and model.
    Then do this...
    set your TCP/IP settings to "Obtain IP Address Automatically"
    start, run... "CMD"
    from the prompt, "ipconfig"
    it'll show your IP address, subnet and gateway... Smile

the gateway is your Router's IP Address..

Default Re: ip address

or perhaps your the devices are defective.. try to check it

if u are looking for the IP on your router, they are right. try IPconfig on cmd line. but if you want to get the ip of your modem, thats another side of the story. Your internet connection is unique, wether it is obtaining IP automatically fro ISP, or you have a username and password to connect to the net and there's a PUBLIC IP given by your ISP. Thats the case. So, which type of connection do u have?

MODEM doesnt have to obtain the IP address... because, MODEM doesnt have NIC on it...

if you're not comfortable with cmdline method.. download, install and use this utility -> http://www.soft14.com/cgi-bin/sw-top...link=1&count=1

as what the others have mentioned, the default gateway is your router's IP add.

here are the default settings of your modem:
    default IP = 192.168.1.1
    username=admin
    password=admin

and you can get the manual here -> http://www.draytek.com.au/downloads/Vigor2500.htm

and btw, there are what you call cable modems, TCP/IP modems and those have IP Addresses.

Yah.. ako router diri sa balay kung ako eset as "obtain ip address automatically" and "obtain dns address automatically", it IPCONFIG nako sa command prompt kay ang gateway address nako kay mao pud ang address sa ako router. that is, 192.168.1.1. Mao mani kasagaran address sa router ako nagamit.

10.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123