Default Globe Broadband....this is what happens when you don't have back-up failover

I think by now everybody knows that globe went BOOM!!! with there connection both cell phones and broadband. What I was wondering about was why they didn't have any failover backbone link available to justify ilang mahal kaayo nga mga broadband plans.

This is basic network admin 101 = always have a backup link if your infrastructure is big.

Well ang pag laum naa ra man gyud na sa katapusan... hehehehe

Default Re: Globe Broadband....this is what happens when you don't have back-up failover

karon kahibaw na sila ana.. hehe

Default Re: Globe Broadband....this is what happens when you don't have back-up failover

the awful truth is we have become so dependent on the internet......

its not only Globe's problem....

Even the USA has been analyzing what if some terrorist did something to compromise all communications in the US.... world economies would grind to a halt.....

anyway the internet was designed to withstand the nuclear war..... but now the way i see it is..... if only a handful of fiber optic cables get cut(as what happened here...) then the internet is gone....

For conspiracy theorist..... I could smell sabotage here........

but i would still want to hear what was the explanation after a thorough investigation is done.....

its not easy for a cable to get cut.......

asa man dapit ning submarine cable, syempre naman under the sea, pero unsa man ang structure ingani and how deep is it seated on the ocean floor? unsa kaha'y maka-cost ng pagkaputol nyan? maybe gihilabtan sa sharks?

if its true na ganyan tlga.. i hope may backup na.. kung pwd pa nga eh 2 backups..

Any idea of a telco that has a redundant fiber optic backbone here in Philippines? Anyone?

All i know is that they have microwave failover.

fiber submarine cable was infested with lame sharks!
    checkout - http://forums.istorya.net/index.php?topic=92413.0

hehehe ang direction sa cable kay from cebu to negros to capiz then to luzon main island

the broken cable is near roxas, i dunno what s d exact location of roxas

well dats what my father said

9.    Advertisement