Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default ang typhoon ug flood incident sa luzon, gihimong kataw anan sa mga koreanos

I heard and saw the blog about this that koreans are making fun of what is happening in luzon particularly in philippines. Pag ka wala gyoy kalooy sa mga ubang kopreans. nag lisod na gani, gibugal bugalan pa. assumed some of you had heard this issue

My mom just received a message from an office mate referencing Filipinos as third world monkeys that deserve to DIE in the flood because MONKEYS can’t swim. The origin is unknown. The message read as:

i saw these blogs in twitter from koreans. i remember what one of the koreans said “have you heard the news? the monkey island Philippines is flooded. i hope the rain will never stop to drown those monkeys”. all of them are laughing! another retard korean said “they will all die because monkeys cant swim!” then laughed

pls PASS this msg. send as MANY as you can. koreans in our country DOESN’T deserve our hospitality!

The irony is that these koreans learn english from the monkey filipinos. Isnt that a slap on their faces?

no wonder those korean's dont know how to speak fluent english, because they themselves have short tongues!!! take that !!!

And they learn how to speak English with the help from the "monkeys that can't swim". Hehe.

But let's not 'take them all down'. Some Koreans love living in the Philippines, as a matter of fact. Proof: Grace Lee, a rising radio star, says "us" and "we" when referring to us "monkeys that can't swim", and I think she already changed her citizenship, just because she loves the "the monkey island Philippines".

Pasagdahi na lang 'na sila. Kina-iya ra ba sa usa ka "poor, low-life country" ang masuko kun ti-aw ti-awan.

naka-receive sad ko ani nga text.. wa jud mga pu-angod ning mga koreans.. maayo lang mag-stay diri sa philippines.. angay i-deport sa korea.

too bad. some of them doesn't respect us. although i hve some good koreans frens bt if they don't respect us, i might just spank their ass. mga hambog kaau ang uban nya talawan raba.

hahaha at least monkeys who teach thier ars english

i don't think educated tung ng buhat atu nga blog,,or maybe gusto lng xa na mapansin sa mga tao mao buhat2 xa atu na comment...i hope mkilatan xa ng bonggang bongga or mg lunop sa iyang balay...lolz

we shouldn't generalize what 1 korean says and associate it to all koreans.. we have a korean family friend - buotan man lagi to siya. bisag unsa pana nga race/nationality kung gamay gyud nag kuto tawhana, gamay sad na og lusa.
    Last edited by ethzneuron; 10-12-2009 at 03:56 PM.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast