Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 234567 ... LastLast

Sir Gtlik,

Kami ni Manger...bimmercebu man me.....ang kartzone gusto mo join next meet....lain pud to ilang mga entry......

--------------------------------
    Last edited by tonyo555; 10-05-2009 at 12:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jpn View Post
    Sir Gtlik,

Kami ni Manger...bimmercebu man me.....ang kartzone gusto mo join next meet....lain pud to ilang mga entry......
    nindot na boss jpn.. as far as i know naa man new group mo apil sa Federation of Auto Club Cebu. Mazda 3 Club & Subaru Club... and then naa nay mga race groups like Team Kartzone, DGL, ACR....samot ka alegre!

Quote Originally Posted by GTlik View Post
    nindot na boss jpn.. as far as i know naa man new group mo apil sa Federation of Auto Club Cebu. Mazda 3 Club & Subaru Club... and then naa nay mga race groups like Team Kartzone, DGL, ACR....samot ka alegre!
    ok kaayo ni boss.....alegre ni next year, murag lingaw na jud ang mga car enthusiasts ani kay growing....

OT ni, dayon ba Oct. 25 autocross?

Quote Originally Posted by jpn View Post
    ok kaayo ni boss.....alegre ni next year, murag lingaw na jud ang mga car enthusiasts ani kay growing....

OT ni, dayon ba Oct. 25 autocross?
    boss jpn.. dayon ang autocross october 24 and 25

@topic: ma alegre jud kng mag ka daghan na for next year

Mr. Edmund Uy Bun-an,

This is to remind you of our agreement yesterday afternoon that you will stop using the name of our office, the DSWD, in your advertisement of your intended car show.
    While our office welcomes support from the public, any fund raising efforts requires solicitation permits from the local government unit (LGU) where the activity will be confined. However, if it involves 2 or more LGUs or the entire region, a permit from the DSWD Field Office must be secured and if national in scope, from the DSWD Central Office.
    Should you want to pursue your plans of involving DSWD, please come and see us at your most convenient time or you may contact Ms. Belma Rago, Chief, Operations Division at telephone number 232-9505 or 232-9507.

Truly yours,

Ma. Evelyn B. Macapobre
    OIC-Regional Director

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by msw888 View Post
    @big AL Tks bro for Ur suggestion, the thought of organizing was my idea para MAGKAUSA TANAN CAR TEAM & different Groups i did knowit till Sir Philip PM me, but many tks for the info appreciated ALOT. Could any body knows how to contact the Cebu Auto Federation kindly send me their /his contact number... I really wanted to share my ideas and forming this great event...My purpose ito form this Organization & if I shall join the Interauto sports is not to win na mag ilog sa ako ka Car , Jus wanted to share my great experience in the states Para sa tanan Car Owners diri and wanted to make / Form our own organization SHOULD there will be a meeting on the Cebu Auto Club appreciate if you will contact me 347-27-07. Many tks.
    Hello Msw888,

It's good you have great enthusiasm with not only promoting/planning a great motoring event with fellow motorist but a sense of nationalism for the city of Cebu, it goes to show how you miss Cebu after living in the States.

Now with planning big events comes big responsibilities (per what Pace mentioned regarding doing a bit of research) which I agree because in all honesty this post caused quite a steer with people being confused , not only with name but with the event. To clarify there is an existing Auto Club named "Cebu Sports Car Club" it is part of the newly formed motoring federation, we also had an event named the "2nd Cebu Inter Auto Club Meet" which had 13 Cebu Car Clubs , 13 Cebu Auto Dealerships and many sponsors that supported the event, it also includes the office of the Province of Cebu, City of Mandaue and the Mandaue Chamber of Commerce.

I am glad after you recieved pm's from various forum and federation members about the existing Cebu Inter Auto Club Meet which is organized by the Federation of Auto Clubs Cebu , you have still kept an open mind and that is always good.

The interesting thing is we all share the same goal , wc is to promote friendship amongst fellow motorist, to help Cebu in any way we can as a federation, to promote motoring, and have fun doing it. But what separates this federation from the rest is we are all doing this for the love of the hobby which is motoring and we do this for "free". All the 13 car clubs who participated and pitched in didn't do it for money, all the funds from sponsors and supporters went back to expenses, whatever is left go back to next years big event or through charitable activities.

Now this is what I suggest , note this is my opinion. If you really want to help I suggest choosing a club you feel comfortable with , we have 13 car clubs to choose from , you can choose by brand , car type , etc ... Once in club you can help promote your thoughts, beliefs, enthusiasm through that.. Heck we need a lot of kind hearts and helping hands for upcoming charitable activities and the big event next year ... in fact the funny thing was we thought like you planned to do of having one of the biggest car events in Cebu ... Honestly I thought that of the one we just had in August ..

In Closing I hope that helped and hope we can work together in the future in building good foundation to Cebu's Motoring Community and Help promote Cebu as well.

Thank you

Master Yoda's Quote “Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”

very well explained...

well said mr. vice president ron (FACC)

i just have a simple question. how can a new car club like us (Club Mazda3) can officially join the Federation of Auto Clubs Cebu? do we need to register our club fill up any application forms or what?

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 234567 ... LastLast