Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

jojo_mouth

yup im planning to resign if i have to.do you know a corporation that needs capital. if you have can you give me some of then.

boss this is the dilemma see, i am just 27 yrs old single working in a british Company in DOHA,Qatar as an MEP(Mechanical Electrical Plumbing)Designer. for a year earning 100k a month tax free.see if i want to put up a business i want to make it sure that its worthy. because i am sacrificing may career in exchange with my dream. its quite complicated ryt.!! so i need ur best advice in it.coz i think ur a bet older i mean experience than i am. am i ryt sir?
    pls. reply...

boss worc, you have a good job indeed. kung naa mo hiring ME boss hehehe apply ko.... you have to consider also that starting a business will not let you earn P100K net a month immediately. but once it started to pick up, you can earn that. In other words, are you willing to sacrifice your fixed income and venture to your own?.... There are lot of new schools here, especially todler to Kinder. My son had his nursery to a newly opened school run and operated by a husband and wife but both are teachers by expeience for years. They started nursery 1&2, kinder 1&2 only. it was the time when they wanted to expand and needs further capital. Sayang wala lang mi nagkaistorya on time. karun in two years naa na siya taman grade 6. This is an example of investing on an existing business na klaro gyud generating income. I can see potentials in educational institution because I am also a license teacher (after my engineering).

yes boss worc ahead lang ko gamay nimo =)

sir just like u after me engineering i study DPE and Sped. but it is not really my kind of thing guro. hehe pwede ibang business nalang imong ma suggest. mas maayo in the city lang. heheheh

4.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123