Page 1 of 263 123411 ... LastLast

Default SosyaL Ever Diaries

you know what im so tired and bored and everything ... and i have this fever with me for days na...
    im like ill or sick or something and i couldn't quite figure out why? something like im lonely and eveything? .. do you feel that?

maybe you could post something in here and do the sosyalan talk coz were like sosyal and everything?
    like this morning on my way to the sosyalan office of mine somewhere in banilad, like i was making sakay to the traysikad and when i gave na my plete the driver says 'wala koy change and everything"??

ewwww... nakakainip to the maxever!!! im like wanting to make konot his bugan ever....

you can post anything you wana post like you're from the elite family like me (hehe) riding jeepney everyday and traysikad everymorning... just for fun or sumth'n. duh!

... and everything?

Default Re: Sosyal!!! EVER!!!

.........you need to get laid bro..........

.. getting laid and everything is the hardest part for a guy like me... but i admit it's the best experience ever.

LELS

your absolutely correct jan... correctness ever.
    maybe we could grab a bottle of RH munsa then make susi-susi in the kilid-kilid before we will execute the attack... i mean making the labok to the hens and everything
    nice idea you got there ... chuvaness ever!

oist.. pwedi me join with you guyz like hen hunting or whatsoever!..

yeah of cures... by all means... you know what?? the more the merrier!!!
    the more hunters the the bigger chances of winning!! so join na!!! lels!

anyways... im so busy down here making all this stuff in the compuduh... you know.. survival of the sosyalites in the city... we have to make money you know.. for the night life, the beer, the pretty friends, the good and the bad creatures for world peace and everything... and to think when i get home later i have to make lawg pa for the baboy and ask for pasaw in the neighborhoodness so when christmas comes ever... we can make lechon and humba for the noche buena of the sawsee... duh... it's so langig-ngig anyway... who cares. lels!

ewwwwwww....yer so kaka....

kaka-ever...
    chuvaness

Nagbasa ko murang bayot si Jawbreaker. Toinks. Pero dili siya OA, bugal-bugal man na imong sosyal² dong. Hehehe. Padayon.

hehhe.. u know what when i opend this topic like just now i was really like shock and everything coz the super stricted mod is like making comment and all and i thought sh's like making "kasaba" again to me.. and i was like sweating down here... but i was wrong pala coz my topic is just ok, pwede, yako ar.... and everything... graveh kaaya! promise

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 263 123411 ... LastLast