Page 1 of 21 123411 ... LastLast

Default Job Hunting In Dubai, U.A.E.

hello! anyone who have information on how to get a job in dubai.. Please share your infos. I heard that you can get a visit visa and then just look for a job there. is this true? Is it hard to get a job there?

Default Re: JOB HUNTING IN DUBAI,U.A.E.

yes yes..info pls

hey guys,

im working now here in sharjah next emirate to dubai... honestly job market now in dubai is very hard... take it from me!!! there are lot pinoys here that they are just about to exit there visit here for two months simply because they were not able to land a job...

dont be blinded with travel agencies there that job market here is good... they just want to lure more customers... Once I had met one bisaya, accountant cya... well experienced kaau cya.. it took him to land a job for 1 1/2 months... he has an interview everyday, walking only from one employer to another 5 kms. approx. he said, imagine that great torment he'd experience...but it pays off.,, transportation here is quit expensive...

Here are some tips if you want to venture on visit visa status...

1. Be sure that you have the experience, not just that, expertise on your field.
    2. You have the patience of course.
    3. Try not to be choosy.
    4. Don't expect high salary. Most pinoys here I conversed, they quickly ask for high salaries..
    5. And if you have landed job, very high rent of "flats" or rooms.. expect to be in one room of ten persons just to minimize the rental cost...think the inconvenience

If you want to work here, better apply in employment agencies there in cebu or manila., and if hired ask for free accommodation and utilities( water and electricity) included in job offer package..

Why, every year or less room rents keep on escalating... in dubai, minimum room rates, as far as I know, Dhs.3000.00 per month.. Bed spacer, will take 600 dhs., without utilities..

The competitors here are tough, though they are not as good as pinoys speaking of job standards. They are Indians and Pakistans... They plagued the Dubai.. They will accept very low salaries... Dubai job market was good on late 90's and early 2000... but now its not good... this is not to discouraged you, I am just telling the true scenario here...

Truth is, a very dismayed fact, one of the highest number of prostitutes here are pinays...
    Sayang lang kaau ba... Pro daghan sad kaau nga mga singer ug banda nga taga cebu...
    Naa singer dri nga taga USJ-R kauban nako sa ROTC sa una..

Hope this will be enough information... think it twice... but if you have the guts... try it...

what are the common jobs that are available there? how much is the salary range?

well, I have noticed call center jobs gives good salary ranging from 50k-75k monthly..

tnx sa tip optimus..i shud start looking somewhere else then =)

so there are a lot call center jobs there?

Guys, mostly ang job na maayo sa Dubai is accountant and secretarial position... lisud mangita grabe blister jud labas sa imo tiil if mag walk-in interview... swerti na kaayo if maka work ka sa british company kay good pay jud range 50k-70k or up.Â* if maka employer ka ug mga local (arab thats what they call) or Indian gamay jud ang salary range 15k-30k mas maayo na lang sa pinas mo work.Â* Pero if kugihan lang jud ka mangita ug work with prayers... I'm sure maka work jud ka.

Nice ang Dubai but ang expenses dako jud kaayo... if imo salary is 52k Pesos ang flat worth 18k+Pesos each sa usa ka room 4 persons or up. ang tubig 1,764Pesos 30k-20k jud imo ma save if di ka lang sige shopping... food barato ra jud... transpo barato ra if mag bus, pero ila taxi grabe ka mahal.... pero diha ka patyon sa balay. Mas maayo sa abu dhabi daw kay mas barato... if 5'5" ka unya slim sa baye lang ni ha apply sa emirates airlines dawat lagi mo basta confident lang. Bitaw nice if okay imo salary.

@optimusprime - yeah you're correct! lisud mangita ug work ngari... basta kugihan lang ka with prayers then God has a way.

@puzlia: naa ka karon sa dubai, give me your mobile, I will give you a call.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 21 123411 ... LastLast