Page 28 of 249 FirstFirst ... 182526272829303138 ... LastLast

Thread: JP Morgan Chase

Pm me pls.. intersted ko... competitive man sad akong background hehhe

@brown_eyes
    unsa imo gi.Applyan na position?

hi interested ko ani.. nag submit nkog online application but wala pa man ko tawagi.
    when and where ang interview ani?? pls pm me.. thanks

@yde_30 bro asa ta magpasa ani sa online? or mo walk in nlang... para cust service kay murag la ni tech support...

asa pud diay mo walk in tuod...

@tonite: la ko ni pass online, i pmed momoneyz lng for my info,
    @brown_eyes: how did u apply? share info pls...

Quote Originally Posted by momoneyz View Post
    for those who are interested to apply for the unit manager position(aka TL), there are still about 2-3 slots available.
    you can still apply for the said position. just pm me your name, email and phone number so we can process your applications
    immediately. the window is already closing since you will be trained ahead of the agents...and mostly unit managers are internally hired
    so you have to be have a spanking good resume and experience to boot. so what i suggest (and what i did) you apply for agent first.
    be good, be really good. and then get promoted...before you know it your already there.

for those who are interested in applying for collections and customer service positions, also forward me your name, email address and phone numbers
    get ready to be called next month..
    thanks

hi! sent you pm

@momoneyz pm'd u the info. i included another name there kay wala pa cya istorya account. hope ok ra...

Quote Originally Posted by momoneyz View Post
    for those who are interested to apply for the unit manager position(aka TL), there are still about 2-3 slots available.
    you can still apply for the said position. just pm me your name, email and phone number so we can process your applications
    immediately. the window is already closing since you will be trained ahead of the agents...and mostly unit managers are internally hired
    so you have to be have a spanking good resume and experience to boot. so what i suggest (and what i did) you apply for agent first.
    be good, be really good. and then get promoted...before you know it your already there.

for those who are interested in applying for collections and customer service positions, also forward me your name, email address and phone numbers
    get ready to be called next month..
    thanks
    Hi! ngPM nko nmo details nko and contack numbers last Dec17. Unsa nay balita? Thanks!

Default additional requirements

just to set the record straight...it would be by JANUARY that recruitment will start calling you guyz, so please be patient ok? Agents wont start to be trained, until March...

Those who are to be trained this january are SOM's, TL, Unit Managers and trainers, if you didnt applied and was accepted as one of those then dont expect to get a call...not yet that is.

here are the list of leadership positions that are available, unit managers ( team leaders in other call centers) are already filled up. so you might consider other positions from the ones listed below.

facilities manager
    SOM (Site Operations Manager)
    Team Leader = Ops Mgr (collections cards)
    payroll coordinator -

Team Leader = Ops Mgr (cust svcs) -
    Workforce analyst
    Workforce Manager

you can pm me if your interested on those positions listed above so we can schedule an interview...

there is no walk ins as of yet.

Thank you, happy holidays

PS

I may not be able to reply due to the holidays.

PPS

If you are interested to apply for agent position and you dont have any call center experience, just make sure you are a college graduate, or if you are not a college graduate just make sure you have atleast 6 months cc experience.

11.    Advertisement