Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Default i want to start a new business

WA PA KOY ALAMAG. IM SINGLE AND NO IDEA ON HOW TO RUN A BUSINESS. PERO KUNG INATO LNG JUST LIKE KARENDIRYA KAYA RA KAAYO. SAY FOR EXAMPLE. i have this capital of 50 thou then i want to put up some kind of business nga mo income ug igo ra evry month bisag dugay ang bawi k ra. basta steady.. comment anyoneor business partner k ra..

... you're inclination seems to be in the food business, then why not continue with the "karinderia"?
    ... using your own words "mo income ug igo ra evry month bisag dugay ang bawi k ra. basta steady ( well you can consider "carinderia" on your top list... maybe next in line are foodcarts...)

... if you think you're 70% ready, then go for it..!!!!

basta maau lang ka ug sales bro...naa ka daghan contact..okay ang buy and sell..kai nangita man ka ug negosyo nga basta naa...buy and sell na lang kai dli man mabaho ug mapan-os..pilia lang nang halinon nga producto

the very first person you should consult and ask for recommendation with your business plan is God.

be genuinely wait and carefully examine of God's answer to your proposal. one you see the certainties that possibly give you the go signal to a start the business then,that time people around you can give of their help through suggestions and advice. in the long run,your decision and you field of work that you love will be followed.

let's pray for that and God will surely give you the best answer.

be reminded that in every single path we step,it takes lot of courage and considerations in taking the risk. think positive.

P.S : if you'll be push through building a food station,i would be glad if you'll hire me as a chief cook.lol ambisyosa jd ko =p

anyway bebs,God bless!

Quote Originally Posted by PipayNove View Post
    the very first person you should consult and ask for recommendation with your business plan is God.
    genuinely wait and carefully examine of God's answer to your proposal. one you see the certainties that possibly give you the go signal to a start the business then,that time people around you can give of their help through suggestions and advice. in the long run,your decision and you field of work that you love will be followed.
    let's pray for that and God will surely give you the best answer.
    be reminded that in every single path we step,it takes lot of courage and considerations in taking the risk. think positive.

P.S : if you'll be push through building a food station,i would be glad if you'll hire me as a chief cook.lol ambisyosa jd ko

anyway bebs,God bless!
    Yes indeed. Ask Him who knows best.

pila imu budget sis??

naa q nahibaw.an nga business 7,500 ra ang capital..

interested ka?

PM lng nq ha if interested ka..

d mn kaau q mka open sa thread gud coz im kinda buzy..

hoping to hear from u..

Default start a buz wid 1k ang puhonan

Are you in Cebu mam?just text me if your interested...09323245489 or call me 2535148...tnx

Just follow your Bliss for every action you take in your life.

i hope na open minded ka mam . . . daghan oppurtunities dwi . . .

hi sis, if you're from cebu, text me 09228431288, i promise you this business will be your new joy..you will not regret it..besides anything is worth a try.. thomas edison invented the light bulb because he tried..

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast