Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: career change

Default career change

kinsay nkasuway ug ultimate career shift?!?!

share mo sa n.ung experience beh...'coz i think i need a change of career, hehe

...and how to resign?!?!
    i know it's a stupid question but i still don't have the guts to send a resignation letter,
    though i badly wanted to!!

mangayo lang kog ways on how to resign....tnx!

unsa may main reason nganong mo resign ka sis?

ahhh.... resign pa gyud... if there is an opportunity, awol... hehehe

if the other option offers a lot better things for you (like dili nightshift ang work), please.... please.... please.... GRAB IT...

call centers will shorten life...

mao jd na aq gpangt rn dli nightshft work

dli jd healthy mga callcenter ky dli man jd na healthy ma2lg ka sa buntag ky imu metabolism is affected something about light that slows it down mao na kylngn jd ma2lg gab.e

i did.

used to be in a call center for 4 yrs and a half. part agent part trainer then resgined and im now in a distributor company as a supervisor although the pay is not that good but u enjoy a lot in life now

same with RL

I've been in a call center for 3 years and 6 months. Im already a team leader there but i chose to resign. Yes its very unhealthy. Di lang sa shift but sa food and lifestyle sad sa callcenter. Im also in ditsributorship like RL. Its a complete change in lifestyle but to a healthy lifestyle!

rl and lindle323 - naa mo opening diha sir? currently unemployed... only call centers are calling from my applications....

dili nman gud ko happy sa akong work.....though dili nih xa night shift nga work...

i was thinking sa call center kay nagplan ko mo skul og part time...pero base sa n.ung mga suggestion
    murag unhealthy jud au xa....

Quote Originally Posted by zmon View Post
    kinsay nkasuway ug ultimate career shift?!?!

share mo sa n.ung experience beh...'coz i think i need a change of career, hehe

...and how to resign?!?!
    i know it's a stupid question but i still don't have the guts to send a resignation letter,
    though i badly wanted to!!

mangayo lang kog ways on how to resign....tnx!
    me.. first of all, changing career for some of us is hard, we just have to sacrifice what we got,,but make sure that you have another job waiting for you before you tell your boss that he/she can kiss your a22 goodbye..on the resignation letter just say, you have "personal/family/domestic problems that requires a very urgent reliance of your assistance....on the next interview...never..never bad mouth your ex-employer....

im applying now sa lain company but its really a 360 turn...from a call center to a government company,stressful job to a stress free job, hi paying to a low paying job, night shift to a normal day job...tsk tsk

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast