Page 892 of 892 FirstFirst ... 882889890891892
Results 8,911 to 8,919 of 8919

What happened to the FB group?

Quote Originally Posted by riceBox View Post
    What happened to the FB group?
    no idea bro. nawala na sa facebook.....

Guys,

Something has happened with GAC, I can't comment on it yet because I don't have all the facts, there were small internal issues but I never expected this to happen (Although, I may also not know everything that has happened because I'm not in Cebu). I was also surprised that it has come to this. I am still unsure of what happened but my main concern at the moment is to return the money that some people paid for membership. I will be creating a Facebook Group for all those who paid so we can arrange the refund. Please keep posted and let others who paid know about this.

Apologies for the inconvenience, we had great plans for GAC, I have already spoken with Toymaker for a kit that he will build for GAC and was to be launched on a GAC Exhibit I was organizing for December. For those who don't know who Toymaker is, you may click the link below:

TOYMAKER

Anyway, don't worry too much about it, whatever the future holds for GAC, you can still have fun with the hobby. Just remember that all this is for fun, so relax and enjoy.

Cheers!

UPDATE:

To those who paid for the GAC Membership, the refund process will be discussed on this group, please request to be added to the group if nakabayad ka for the membership. Thanks!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/459146034264851/

Naunsa jud diay ni suede? Na CPML naman,

@Blah-Blah

Not really sure bai, last thing we were discussing was making sure that GAC is not exclusively associated with a specific Hobby Shop, but that is just from my perspective, wala man ko Cebu gud so I'm not sure if naa pa lain nahitabo which I don't know. CPML is also a Hobby Club (I think), so fun and support for the hobby should continue.

up!
    newbie here...

unsa jud diay best grade ug kalainan? HG, MG, PG ug RG?
    please tabang..
    and also asa ta makapalit nga maka barato.. sa toykingdom kinamahalan kay ranges from 3500 to 4000..
    please advise mga master nga nag una ani nga bisyo..

thank you sa mu reply..

You can go to The Toy Box on Ramos St. It's in Borromeo Arcade, 2nd floor. Prices are much lower than in the malls.

Cheers!

Asa ta kapalit ug pin vise diri cebu?

10.    Advertisement