Default Tramigo T22 Fleet Management Solution (GPS/GSM Tracking device)

This gadget will really blow your mind. It was just recently introduce to me, but it did really amazes me. We all know that tracking systems and managing your fleet will involve a huge cost of investment, but this device could actually eliminate 90% of that cost. No additional charges, no monthly fees, no internet connection needed and no kinds of any commitment. When I started using the devices and installed it on our car, it gives me the real time location of the car, and alarms (like ignition, moving, speed limits, trip reports ,etc.) and even give me the nearest location using my mobile phone running on S60 or Java and I can even check our car status on my laptop even with out internet connection. All I need is to install the google earth on my Laptop, and I could actually see the current location of my car. Even if there is no GPS signal, I can still track my car, so I don't need to worry if the car goes on the basement parking or any covered area with no GPS signal, because I can still get the updated location of the car in just one SMS (simple text message)....Cool isn't it?? Well there are many right ups now regarding this device and its used now here in the country. It has been used also for Fleet Management Solutions of some companies, and also for government solution for their fleet. So you can use the device either for business or family use...by the way, we put one of this devices on my niece back pack so we can monitor her if she is in school and her whereabouts, and the unit it self is really light and compact, so you can simply put it on one of the pockets of your children's bags...

Default Re: Tramigo T22 Fleet Management Solution (GPS/GSM Tracking device)

Quote Originally Posted by GMvhinz View Post

This gadget will really blow your mind. It was just recently introduce to me, but it did really amazes me. We all know that tracking systems and managing your fleet will involve a huge cost of investment, but this device could actually eliminate 90% of that cost. No additional charges, no monthly fees, no internet connection needed and no kinds of any commitment. When I started using the devices and installed it on our car, it gives me the real time location of the car, and alarms (like ignition, moving, speed limits, trip reports ,etc.) and even give me the nearest location using my mobile phone running on S60 or Java and I can even check our car status on my laptop even with out internet connection. All I need is to install the google earth on my Laptop, and I could actually see the current location of my car. Even if there is no GPS signal, I can still track my car, so I don't need to worry if the car goes on the basement parking or any covered area with no GPS signal, because I can still get the updated location of the car in just one SMS (simple text message)....Cool isn't it?? Well there are many right ups now regarding this device and its used now here in the country. It has been used also for Fleet Management Solutions of some companies, and also for government solution for their fleet. So you can use the device either for business or family use...by the way, we put one of this devices on my niece back pack so we can monitor her if she is in school and her whereabouts, and the unit it self is really light and compact, so you can simply put it on one of the pockets of your children's bags...
    sir asa man ni mapalit sir og pila pud ni??

3.    Advertisement