Page 50 of 94 FirstFirst ... 404748495051525360 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dondon2d View Post
    But why is Rodion still experiencing problems even though he's using Spacetime which uses the IE7 engine?
    Sorry bro, am not sure if SpaceTime is IE7 or IE8, but I do know it doesn't like the search button--so vern could be right, it could be using an IE8 core.

I will try to ask around.

-RODION

Quote Originally Posted by chadix24_7 View Post
    click your username then choose find all posts by...

link sa imong previous postings:

https://www.istorya.net/forums/search...induser&u=1072

so kelangan pa lagi ko mangita sa thread sa akong last post para ma click nako akong own nick? hala oi. :c

maau unta kung ibutang nalang na under sa profile or quick links kay malimot ko usahay sa mga threads nga akong gipang post-an

Because we are poor, shall we be vicious? vern's Avatar
    We know the search button has problems with IE8 ... we have problems with many things with all browsers because of their Javascript support, but I do know that IE7 DOES work with iSTORYA as am I typing this. We don't cater to odd browsers out there be it IE8 or other non-standard browser that uses an existing engine such as IE7 or Gecko. This discussion is totally off topic here. If you guys wish to continue this discussion, please start another topic in the Support Forums. I will be away for a couple weeks, so I won't be able to reply back once I leave in around 20 hours.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nikki View Post
    so kelangan pa lagi ko mangita sa thread sa akong last post para ma click nako akong own nick? hala oi. :c

maau unta kung ibutang nalang na under sa profile or quick links kay malimot ko usahay sa mga threads nga akong gipang post-an
    A shortcut to your profile is on Quick Links... from there you can search your posts or threads.

hi beor.. you got pm!!!
    been supporting istorya ever since but doesnt have time to participate in your outreach programs!! good thing you have this na..im signing up for premium membership..asa maka download ug form?

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BeoR View Post
    A shortcut to your profile is on Quick Links... from there you can search your posts or threads.
    hala naa na. or maybe wala lang ko kabantay ani before. thanks kaau boss

Quote Originally Posted by BeoR View Post
    Here goes a quick list of the changes:

- New mainpage theme
    - Consumer Electronics has been broken down into 5 child-boards
    - "Report to moderator" now visible on all forums
    - Newbies are no longer allowed to post topics under buy / sell
    * to let people value their posting access there and to help minimize bogus sellers
    - Buy / Sell Child Boards are visible to everyone (including "Guests")
    - Lowered required number of post to promote "Newbie" - "Junior Member" from 50 to 30 (this can change if abused)

New paid membership ranks (10% goes to our outreach fund):

Premium Member: 350 / year
    - 150 messages PM capacity
    - Custom Title
    - Premium Support (direct admin support)
    - Instant Posting Access to Buy / Sell
    - Instant Trust from other members since you are verified.
    - Attach pics to your posts outside of the Buy / Sell boards
    - Instant Access to Mature Discussions (if of legal age)

Platinum Member: 1000 / year
    - 300 messages PM capacity
    - Custom Title
    - Delete replies on own topics in Buy / Sell
    - Delete own topics in Buy / Sell
    - Lock own threads in Buy / Sell
    - Platinum support (direct admin support)
    - Instant Posting Access to Buy / Sell
    - Instant Trust from other members since you are verified.
    - Attach pics to your posts
    - Instant Access to Mature Discussions (if of legal age)
    - Signatures enabled
    - Free 2-week Button Ad in rotation (below the Shoutbox) - Now active

* Paid memberships doesn't grant you immunity from the rules.
    * Download application form below.
    * Requires a photocopy of a Valid government issued ID (Drivers License, Passport, Etc.)
    * Confidentiality: We will only divulge information if a court order is secured by the requesting party.
    * If you only registered here to get banned, don't waste your money.
    * You can send your forms / payment to: #3433 Sardonyx St., Casals Village, Mabolo
    * You may call 2322558 for more information (Monday - Saturday, 10AM - 6PM) - Look for Janice

Why can't people with "Newbie" ranks post at the Buy / Sell boards and what should they do to be able to post there?
    Due to the number of bogus / shady / illegal posts, the administration has decided to let people "earn" their posting rights at the said boards. This way (we hope), people will value their posting access at the said boards and think twice about posting crap. To be able to post at the Buy / Sell boards, one has to work his way up to "Junior Member" or avail of the paid options.

If you are paying thru Paypal, any chargebacks or reversal of payment will result in an instant ban of your account.

PM me or Galadriel for inquiries.

hi! need your help! i'd like to ask why my status is still NEWBIE when i have already posted more than 30 msgs? tnx!

Quote Originally Posted by sglobey View Post
    hi! need your help! i'd like to ask why my status is still NEWBIE when i have already posted more than 30 msgs? tnx!
    Patience is a virtue. Since the updating of ranks and permissions is handled by a CRON job, you just wait for a while for it to update. Right now, you are already a Junior Member.

hi! tnx a lot for the help and the update! appreaciate it.

Blog Entries
    PM capacity has been increased to 150 messages for Premium Members and 300 messages for Platinum Members. Paying members will be seeing fewer advertisements in the near future. I'm working on the implementation and will post the full details soon.

11.    Advertisement

Page 50 of 94 FirstFirst ... 404748495051525360 ... LastLast