Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Pinili View Post
    sa may Gaas dapit...Dam is Toledo na diha

hmmm ambit lang..

Jon salamat sa sinulog Id.. hahahaha...

naa na bay aircon ilang mga rooms for overnight?
    The last i went there was a year ago man tingali to and wala pa to aircon ilang mga rooms

IMO, nicer ang GL mountain resort compared to island in the sky..they have this "pool" or i dunno what it's called. actually mura cya'g tubod na super tugnaw ang water..the room we rented doesn't have A/C, actually u wouldn't need one kay tugnaw kaayo didto...

I'm sorry I don't have their number..basta naa ra cya kilid sa dan, among ilhanan kay naa gate tapad ug small store..this is before island in the sky (from JY)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lady_blackrose View Post
    i grew up in balamban...and id say i f**king hate that place!know why?coz majority of the people who live there now for work in the shipyard are hitman/murderer!tsuneishi used to keep accepting workers though they dont have nbi clearance...so those ex-convicts...heaps of them...go there to work.and everytime they are being bullied...ur a dead meat.same thing happened to my dad.and the latest news of balamban is...crimes are way out of hand...nearly every week...someone is murdered.
    who says tsuneishi is accepting ex-convicts or murderers? why do you say so? do you have any proof to show us (employees) of tsuneishi that the company we've working was accepting ex-cons or killers?

you know what? tsuneishi company comprises of engineers, office employees, utilities, and drivers... all welders who are working in tsuneishi are under sub-contractors by which you'd said in "Tsuneishi thread" that your family had operating sub-contractor in tsuneishi.

ikaw ra baya ang nag-ingon nga imo parents nag sub-contract sa tsuneishi, so why should you throw the stone to tsuneishi wherein your family is one of the sub-contractor in tsuneishi before?

pag-sure inday sa imong gipangsulti... think first before you judge.....

you know what? tsuneishi shipbuilding company contributes the municipality of balamban... without tsuneishi company, ambot ug masikat banang balamban karon.....

ka nice ato oi.///

hala daghan diay patay sa balamban? na magsige man ko ug laag dha unya kadlawn na mauli maglakaw> hehehe

akong cousin dili man pud to ex convict oi> hahahaha> nagwork bia xa tsuneishi> infairness> hahah

sa quail hallow resort nice pod didto... pwede mo ka overnight kai naa rooms

mao nindot bia ddto sa quail hollow kay masolo jud nimo ang pool kung mag overnight ka>

9.    Advertisement

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789