Page 34 of 63 FirstFirst ... 243132333435363744 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Default Re: eBusiness BPO INC.

Quote Originally Posted by xxxjxxx View Post
    Ang tubag ani imo question:

Ang office perting limpyoha. Sa ka limpyo, ang mga employees talagsa ra masakit. The owners thought to continue this cleanliness policy by not allowing the employees to wear street shoes inside the office. Comportable man pud mag sul-ob ug socks with slippers inside the office.

I totally disagree with this... The director (if she is even eligible to be such) brings her dogs inside the office... Dili siya sensitive sa mga taw na possibly sensitive about sa balahibo sa iro, she even feeds the dog inside the damn office!

I became a TeamLead here for an outbound sales campaign. Ang HR officer walay experience, di kibaw mu trabaho, ug naa kay ipalihok, it would take more than 7 days to get done unless you want to do extra effort and do it urself! Pinamaayo kaayo murag kibaw sa iyang buhaton pero wala diay! My basic pay?? Basic sad kaayo (abi nakog P16k + allowance pero mao na diay toh! dala na tanan) and I was A TEAMLEAD slash QA slash AGENT and the worst part Wala gani ko gi train, ga salig sila sa akong 6 yrs experience sa BPO... Direcho ko take calls, listend and rated calls sa ako mga agents and considering I handled the biggest campaign sa company.

I totally regret working there, wala jud ko nagdugay, 2 weeks....

naa ba sila chat/email support dri? if naa hiring paba? salamat

Quote Originally Posted by simoncpu View Post
    Nganong pahubuon ug sapatos kung carpeted ang floor? Shampoohan man na dapat every month...
    dli ka afford og janitorial services. as I remember they only had 1 maid to clean the whole office

Sobra naman pud. Dili man to maid. And ang imo nakit an, ang pang gabie ra na shift. They have several utility staff, not just one, but 3.

asenso na diay 3 na ka maid.

Quote Originally Posted by simoncpu View Post
    Nganong pahubuon ug sapatos kung carpeted ang floor? Shampoohan man na dapat every month...
    If my memory serves me right, the Head told us to left our shoes outside kay if ganahan mi mu sleep during break time / lunch time, we can sleep under our cubes. Sa IT Park pato xa nah building, gamay pjd kau to ang place. I dont know unsa nah karon ang rason. Kay dako naman ang office, so I'm expecting naa nagyud sleeping lounge sa area.

Quote Originally Posted by kulotzki View Post
    I totally disagree with this... The director (if she is even eligible to be such) brings her dogs inside the office... Dili siya sensitive sa mga taw na possibly sensitive about sa balahibo sa iro, she even feeds the dog inside the damn office!

I became a TeamLead here for an outbound sales campaign. Ang HR officer walay experience, di kibaw mu trabaho, ug naa kay ipalihok, it would take more than 7 days to get done unless you want to do extra effort and do it urself! Pinamaayo kaayo murag kibaw sa iyang buhaton pero wala diay! My basic pay?? Basic sad kaayo (abi nakog P16k + allowance pero mao na diay toh! dala na tanan) and I was A TEAMLEAD slash QA slash AGENT and the worst part Wala gani ko gi train, ga salig sila sa akong 6 yrs experience sa BPO... Direcho ko take calls, listend and rated calls sa ako mga agents and considering I handled the biggest campaign sa company.

I totally regret working there, wala jud ko nagdugay, 2 weeks....

i bet ur the teamlead that the company had to let go. it was the client of the account who wants u off the campaign. the hr you're talking about is not with us anymore since august.

no, we don't have any sleeping lounge japon. you really have to remove your shoes to maintain the office smelly-free. you might have stepped on a dog poo outside mn gisulod nimo imo sapatos, humot kau ang ofis ana nuon. or u stepped on a gum ba mn ga lakaw2x ka sulod sa ofis nya nipilit sa carpet. even if u shampoo the carpet every month, dli na xa mo dry ug au maski gi blow dry pa na xa. mo baho ra japon after pila ka days. that's why ipa remove jud ang shoes.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jepoy84 View Post
    i bet ur the teamlead that the company had to let go. it was the client of the account who wants u off the campaign. the hr you're talking about is not with us anymore since august.

no, we don't have any sleeping lounge japon. you really have to remove your shoes to maintain the office smelly-free. you might have stepped on a dog poo outside mn gisulod nimo imo sapatos, humot kau ang ofis ana nuon. or u stepped on a gum ba mn ga lakaw2x ka sulod sa ofis nya nipilit sa carpet. even if u shampoo the carpet every month, dli na xa mo dry ug au maski gi blow dry pa na xa. mo baho ra japon after pila ka days. that's why ipa remove jud ang shoes.

You think so?? It seems my friend, you know much about the company? You from that company? Or is this Migz? .
    And kinsa nga HR? I hope it was that KID who thinks he knows everything. And see? Comments about KID has been consistent with any other individuals who commented here.

And if so, if the client wanted me off the campaign? Wasn't i supposed to be given Due Process and be transferred to the other Campaign that I SIGNED with my contract? I was supposed to handle 2 campaigns/teams according to my contract.

But, then again, I thank the company coz it dawned on me that, I am definitely not for ur company..

If so, then post ur pic and be brave enough to do so to stand in ur opinion...
    If so, rightful man kaaha imo opinion, why the hell does this company has over 20 complaints pending sa NLRC ug DOLE?

boom!

Blog Entries

Besides:

If mao imo argument with regard to the shoes being removed, why wud other offices (including non-BPO companies), allow people to wear shoes bisan carpeted ilang floor? That is not a valid argument with that although I respect, still, the companies regulations.

There are certain points I consider the unethical and unprofessional ways of this organization:

1. When I reached the floor for operations as a TL, there were already workloads that I had to work on. I dont really have to blame the company for giving such, its just that the company didnt allow me to be on OT. I was there after shift 2-3 hrs even if they dont allow me to go on paid OT for couple of days but for the remaining days and the next week, I can't allow that considering nga grabe ang workload.

2. They had not given me proper training with the QA nd the calls, I relied mainly on mere observation from my agents who were barely there for months.

3. The issuance of the termination has been sudden and no progressive plan were given or mere chances for me to work better. I was just surprised when I recieved the letter and that I had to leave the office ASAP.

4. They had not given me my pay, Last pay and benefits. Up until now, wala jud gihapon.

5. The guards there are immature and unprofessional; they act like they are higher than me considering I was a TL for two teams, they treat the employees there like prisoners.

Sorry to say but I dont recommend this company. This is a opinion I strongly hold and that I am willing to fully and firmly stand on it.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jepoy84 View Post
    HahAhahA! lingaw ko inyo comments. Well, there are pros and cons working here at ebusiness. It's true nga gamay nlang jud ang karaan kau na employees nga gikan pa sa TGU na building. it's true pud na gamay ra ang salary package dri especially a2ng sa mga walay cc experience. Naara na ninyo kung magpabilin mo sa company or better leave kesa mag cge rag complain. Also, ang salary package will depend kung asa mo na account ibutang.

About sa uniform, tinuod nga wla jud 2 xa pulos ug ga mahal2x lng ug bayad ang employees ato na time pero hagbay ranang wala na uniform. naara atong mga employees nga naay uniform kung mosuot cla o dli.

Sa mga employees sa ebiz, ex-employees and those concerned kunohay sa ilang friend(s) nga naa dri (mauwaw lng mo admit nga taga ebiz pud d i cla or ex-employee maong concerned nlang daw....) dili ra maunsa ang company anang mga qualms ninyo. sakit2x lng mo sa inyong dughan sa kasuko nnyo sa ebiz nya ang ebiz kay ni continue rag grow, kamo wala. Bisag asang kompanyaha naa jud bati ug maau. Mga dagkong kompanya kay naa mn gani grabeh kau ug mga reklamo maski dagko ug sweldo. So patas ra. Reklamador lng jud ang mga tawo labi na kay dli matuman ang ilang gusto.

Growth? Think again and check.. Let's see who has the better growth professionally and personally.

AND, here's something that you might check about professional growth:

At my time, ang Directress nagpapirma ug Letter about EOP.. Guess what? P500 for agents and P1000 deductions for sups for EACH EOP VIOLATIONS. top that. Im sorry bro but this company, as you can see in the most part of this thread, are negative comments.

Just sayin. MY opinion.

11.    Advertisement

Page 34 of 63 FirstFirst ... 243132333435363744 ... LastLast