Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default What Do You Think of This Hiphop Song?

Please- BOBBY BISHOP

in this culture where most hiphop talks about boobs and *** and all those related things, it's nice to see hiphop artists with substance.

Recently we saw the rising of substancial hiphop like Atmosphere, Flobots, Common, Talib Kweli, and Michael Franti and Spearhead (who also mixes reggae and funk), and the return of Q-Tip and Public Enemy.

Quote Originally Posted by countrykidanthony View Post
    Please- BOBBY BISHOP

in this culture where most hiphop talks about boobs and *** and all those related things, it's nice to see hiphop artists with substance.

Recently we saw the rising of substancial hiphop like Atmosphere, Flobots, Common, Talib Kweli, and Michael Franti and Spearhead (who also mixes reggae and funk), and the return of Q-Tip and Public Enemy.
    One of the reasons The Roots and Arrested Development have been some of my favorite hip hop groups.
    Last edited by blur; 07-29-2009 at 08:39 AM.

as positive as he is, i never really like bobby bishop. murag emenim gud... i dunno if youve heard of Blue Scholars. ayos pud kaayo na sila. still cant get over their self-titled and Bayani album which IMO is one of the best Hip-Hop records. The Roots pud payter.... it would be nice if Q-tip and the rest of A tribe called Quest will reunite for good. ayos ta to ila midnight marauders.

hehe Chuck D raman ako ganahan sa Public Enemy.simang ayo si Flava flav. yay common og Talib Kweli ayos pud na sila, si Mos-Def nalang kuwang BLACKSTAR na.....

Quote Originally Posted by rata View Post
    as positive as he is, i never really like bobby bishop. murag emenim gud... i dunno if youve heard of Blue Scholars. ayos pud kaayo na sila. still cant get over their self-titled and Bayani album which IMO is one of the best Hip-Hop records. The Roots pud payter.... it would be nice if Q-tip and the rest of A tribe called Quest will reunite for good. ayos ta to ila midnight marauders.

hehe Chuck D raman ako ganahan sa Public Enemy.simang ayo si Flava flav. yay common og Talib Kweli ayos pud na sila, si Mos-Def nalang kuwang BLACKSTAR na.....
    +1 to this. he does sounds like eminem. but i like the way his lyrics are straight forward and positive. reminds me of KRSone but without the color and black attitude. hehe. please do check KRSone if you have the chance guys.

payter... very nice

Quote Originally Posted by jackyboy View Post
    +1 to this. he does sounds like eminem. but i like the way his lyrics are straight forward and positive. reminds me of KRSone but without the color and black attitude. hehe. please do check KRSone if you have the chance guys.
    payter pd na KRS-one. naa romurs before na naa daw kanta si KRS-one featuring Francis M.

Quote Originally Posted by rata View Post

yup ayos ang Blue Scholars. Pinoy daw nang usa ka membro then eurasian ang usa. not sure though

not really a fan of hip hop... .. .

nice.. at least positive napud ang message..

nindot sad

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast