Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Default HEAD'S UP to NETWORK FANATICS (Kapamilya vs Kapuso TROLLS)

You probably observed why this section is being tightly moderated by yours truly. Some of you may know the answer already. Especially those who I have given infraction to and those who I have muted or banned.

This GMA and ABS CBN related threads are getting out of control. Once someone says something negative, an opposition will almost always react then a war eventually breaks loose. This has been going on for over a year now. And for over a year I've been trying to keep things under control.

Things are getting crazy enough that I have to step in at almost every PINOY NETWORK related threads just to calm things down. Honestly, I'm getting tired of babysitting you people (and you know who you are) and I end up resorting to drastic actions (Ban, Mute) just to keep the threads clean.

Don't you guys think that this is getting old? I mean... don't you people get tired of all these childish squabbles between the two factions? Is there any way that you guys can get along? Until that happens, I will keep on moderating this section of the forum with an iron fist. Don't whine when you get an infraction or when you get muted or banned.. you already know what's up.. especially all you repeat offenders.

You people need to grow up.
    Last edited by EZRA; 07-25-2009 at 08:18 PM.

Why pamper life's complexities when the leather runs smooth on the passenger seat?

R I G H T !

totally agree with you brah..

These network wars are really annoying and irritating.

Mga bati man kaayo na ang mga salida aning mga estasyona oi.. except siguro sa news... maypa mag download nalang na sila or magpataud ug cable or tan-aw pirated DVDs...

Bitaw...maypa.

mao jud bai...

i lock lang sad una ang network war threads, same sa pag-lock sa mga threads sa SnO karon..

nah samok pd kaau na cla ana ilang never ending wars of networks oi... mau jud g clean up n istriktohon gmay kay arn mag matngun na cla.. keep up the iron fist and the good work sir

btw samok au mga network wars...
    ug kana pud uban user dha
    like KASAAC ug GATSBY

It doesnt matter..it wont matter for me.. unless I start caring for all the arguments of who is the best.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast