View Poll Results: Do you think PACO and his crew are innocent?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

2 40.00%
  • No, he deserves a place in HELL

3 60.00%
Page 1 of 61 123411 ... LastLast

Default Merged: Paco LarraƱaga

http://www.framedinthephilippines.com/html/index.htm

Default Do you think PACO is innocent?

let the courts decide....

basin ma contempt ta.

It has already been decided by the late Judge Martin Ocampo and even by the Supreme Court, I dont think these people are dumb enough to make wrong decisions, I pity Paco though but of course he has to pay for his actions.

Wala ko'y kalagot ni Paco kay si Paco na dala ra na ni Josman Aznar, mao to ang boang sa tanang boang, maayo jud nga hiposon ni nga klase nga tawo, kay kun wala pa to ma priso ron si Josman, dili ingon ani ang peace and order sa Cebu, maglabad ang ulo ni Osmena, or mao to una tipi-on sa mga vigilante.

hmmm i wonder if ma apil sad ni cla sa mga vigilante ahehe

mao nay tawagon nato ug " NGANO ni ENTER ?? "
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

if they have a money.... then he is innocent..... hehehehe..

decided na man d i tuod ni sa SC noh... so safe na ta.

bitaw... kana style nila ron kay naggamit na sila paki-luoy sa mga taw. Nga onta ma luoy ang mga taga cebuano nila.

birds that flocks together are birds...

I don't THINK Paco is innocent...

...I KNOW Paco is innocent.

he was framed for reasons only the people involved and who are close to them knows & the poor judge was just a helpless victim, he was controlled by a "higher power".

1] think about this peeps, after he rendered the decision he was brutally murdered with a very shady angle & investigation. Martin Ocampo was a very straight judge & was truly a hermit with a simple lifestyle. So a weekend with prostitutes at a hotel was all BULL.

2] the evidences were tampered by the Lapu Lapu police.

3] Rusia is not a reliable witness & did not see actual rape but only the murder of the sisters which is next to impossible if he was indeed there. Probably the rape is difficult to account.

4] AFAIK, Mrs. Chiong did not allow the exhumation of Marijoy for DNA & other tests for reasons we don't know. In the interest of justice she should have allowed it.

5] The court did not accept the testimonies of very reliable witnesses.

6] The victims' aunt was the personal secretary of Erap at that time & don't forget that SC judges are presidential appointees.

7] The media & the people already judged them because what is always and only presented is the Chiong's side.

8] A supposed to be respectable high ranking police official said in the earlier part of the investigation said that this could not have been done by addicts because it was too clean. Then when Rusia surfaced and there were suspects already he sweepingly said, "consider this case solved." priot to a court trial. So he already judged them.

9] Where can you find a case that there are witnesses in ALL the places that they were allegedly at? Obviously it was orchestrated.

10] One of the lawyers for the defense said that during the 1st year anniversary of Marijoy's death a psychic for the Chiong's said that it was truly the Chiong 7 who did it but cannot say where Jacqueline is. Isn't that ironic?

with all these doubts and loop holes the judge should have not rendered a decision beyond reasonable doubt. that is why he only gave life imprisonment as penalty and not death. he was torn by his conscience and the public thirsty for blood. remember christ?

don't you think very influential & powerful people orchestrated all this? i cannot speak for josman but i know for a fact that Paco was REALLY in Manila at that time because he was with my bestfriend & i went home to Cebu just 2 days before they went back to Cebu which was already pass the date of the alleged occurrence of the crime.

he was a frame-up victim or a case of mistaken identity & trial by publicity as well.

Tita Margot, Paco's Mom could have afforded to bribe jail officials and let him escape but they did not do so because of the strong & firm belief in Paco's innocence that is why they decided to slug it out in court at whatever cause. Paco could not have been the "friendliest" person in Cebu City but he certainly DID NOT DO IT.

Quote Originally Posted by LytSlpr
    1] think about this peeps, after he rendered the decision he was brutally murdered with a very shady angle & investigation. Martin Ocampo was a very straight judge & was truly a hermit with a simple lifestyle. So a weekend with prostitutes at a hotel was all BULL.
    He was murdered because he rendered a wrong decision?
    And his wrong decision was giving them(Paco) a Life term not Death?
    Dont seem to get your idea, please enlighten me.
    Quote Originally Posted by LytSlpr
    The victims' aunt was the personal secretary of Erap at that time & don't forget that SC judges are presidential appointees.
    Correct me If Im wrong, when the case was decided by the supreme court, it was no longer the term of Erap.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 61 123411 ... LastLast