View Poll Results: Do you think PACO and his crew are innocent?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

2 40.00%
  • No, he deserves a place in HELL

3 60.00%
Page 4 of 61 FirstFirst ... 23456714 ... LastLast

Default Do you think PACO is innocent?

My only comment would be to get the real KILLERS if the Chiong 7 are only a MISTAKEN IDENTITY crisis . Providing or surfacing new , strong evidences wont be as heavy as finding the " real " culprits for years already passed . It can be fabricated to match the loopholes of our justice .

Now if PACO is innocent and fighting for his freedom , how about the AZNARS and the ADLAWANS ?? If we assumed that JOSMAN and ROWEN are guilty , they can easily say that PACO is innocent for the mere fact of the least they can do on what is right . Bisan unsa na ka taas imong sungay , you still have a little bit of that kindness in ur heart , tawga ko ug bakakon pero tinuod na kay usa ko ana sa mga tao na akong gi pasabot .

Next question would be , how did the CHIONG 7 end up as suspects way back before they were convicted ?? Of al the people that resides in Cebu that are true blue maniacs , rapist , psychos , killers etc ... why the positive identifications of such prominent and influential family members of the AZNARS and LARRANAGA'S ?

I am not pointing fingers to PACO ... I know him personally and I and my crowd acted like his bodyguards way back in his freshman years in high school . The first few months when you think he was the bully , instead he was the being bullied by his schoolmates . He pleaded for our help ( more on PALABAN ) .... a year passed by and seems like I knew him for like 5 years already , his good and bad side and I strongly agree that he is capable of commiting the crime . Murag walay kahadlukan kay naay gi sandigan .... just like JOSMAN and ROWEN na labawng mga talawan kay naay gi sandigan , kana si Rowen alalay na ni Josman mao isog ug si Josman ga salig sa iyang kwarta na isuhol sa mga tao mo laban niya .
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

Actually the supposedly and only reliable witness would be the people from Global Village but when interviewed again, they said they really were not sure. They said it "seemed" like Paco and all other accused. All other witnesses are shady. Anyway, i'll stay away from that angle coz that will be a lengthy one but let me give you some insight.

When Jong² Aznar allegedly hurled a grenade at the Talisay Cemetery during All Soul's day & a lot of people & I mean a lot testified that they positively identified Jong². Jong²'s alibi was that he was in Leyte at that time & there were witnesses for him. Basically, the case revolved around that. In short, I believe that case was dismissed because the judge did not find it as beyond reasonable doubt.

In Paco's case a lot of witnesses' testimonies, a lot more than the witnesses for the prosecution and very honorable, respectable, some prominent & people with no record of crime was found inadmissible by the judge. Instead he concentrated anc accepted the testimony of the sole witness at the crime scene during the occurrence of the crime with more than a blemished record as a citizen and as a person giving weight to the account that he was one of the accussed and admitted that he was with them,

So if somebody gets killed and someone will say that he killed that person and that he was with you and somebody saw you together during that time is enough to incriminate a person and convict him of a crime? Is that what all it takes? What if the person has nowhere to go and could be hell crazy like rusia? BTW, Rusia admitted he was tortured by the police and later retracted it & the evidence of torture on his body was also snubbed by ocampo. Question is why?

Above and beyond all these, all I can say is that I was with Paco in Manila a few days before the alleged crime. My best, childhood friend and all other Cebuano friends were with him on the day of the crime.

For me that is more than enough to believe that Paco is innocent.

but the witness could have made such an alibi... after ila gud amigo ang mga suspects.

now if you're the judge. asa imo tuohan? (ayaw huna2x nga si paco ni ato gi-istoryahan)

ang amigo/paryente nga ni ingon nga walay sala ang suspect
    or
    ang witness (amigo) nga nag ingon nga kita jud siya nga nagbuhat ana. Nga bisan onas og pagtuwad2x sa depensa... wala jud nila na discredit?

Default Ang ALIBI sa defense is common around the world

kong makabasa mog high profile crime mao nay weakest alibi ang suspect wala diha during the crime was committed. Wala ko mo judge pero its hard to prove gyud anang klase nga alibi. Example nga case kang Mr. Webb sa Bisconde. My point is nga ang alibi nga wala diha ang suspect is so weak sa part sa defense.

Default Re: Ang ALIBI sa defense is common around the world

Quote Originally Posted by dmcebu
    kong makabasa mog high profile crime mao nay weakest alibi ang suspect wala diha during the crime was committed.
    it's not the weakest alibi, it's the only alibi. high profile case or not. to prove innocence, you should not put yourself in the crime scene. :idea:

...and why did that alibi work smoothly for jong² aznar? ...because the judge was not manipulated and in fear for his life.

Quote Originally Posted by FK
    but the witness could have made such an alibi... after ila gud amigo ang mga suspects.

now if you're the judge. asa imo tuohan? (ayaw huna2x nga si paco ni ato gi-istoryahan)

ang amigo/paryente nga ni ingon nga walay sala ang suspect
    or
    ang witness (amigo) nga nag ingon nga kita jud siya nga nagbuhat ana. Nga bisan onas og pagtuwad2x sa depensa... wala jud nila na discredit?
    kindly refer to the past post. i already explained this. thanks!

anybody can put anybody to a crime scene and have witnesses but is that enough to convict someone beyond reasonable doubt? i don't think so...

It is as long as the the WITNESS is an EYE WITNESS but I am not speaking in behalf of RUSIA as a reliable or unreliable witness of the case . Even pictures cant or images sometimes cant be relied for an action . If indeed this is a FRAME UP incident then I cant imagine if I am PACO .
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

Quote Originally Posted by LytSlpr
    IMO, this is the most orchestrated case after the Marcos regime.
    Ngano naka ingon man ka? why would a person so powerful would framed this youngsters? are they a member of a syndicate? Wala man gani tingali ni sila lain buhat kundi sige lingaw2x.

Ambot lang bai ha... pero para nako walay rason para sila i-frame up. If the police were just looking for fall guys. Naa na baya suspect b4 pa sila nadakpan.

of all the gorgeous girls in cebu ngano gyud ang chiong sisters man ila gi-tripingan??they should have went to kamagayan and pick-up somebody else's there..dili pa unta sila makalabuso ron

Quote Originally Posted by FK
    Ngano naka ingon man ka? why would a person so powerful would framed this youngsters? are they a member of a syndicate? Wala man gani tingali ni sila lain buhat kundi sige lingaw2x.

Ambot lang bai ha... pero para nako walay rason para sila i-frame up. If the police were just looking for fall guys. Naa na baya suspect b4 pa sila nadakpan.

here are the possible answers to your questions:

1] they have lots of records getting involved in brawls at that time, almost every weekend. so are the uy brothers in ayala but they did not know each other. the people behind probably based it on the police records. as for the drivers they are obviously fall guys that were just picked from nowhere.

2] some say it's political, but this is quite remote. this is too complicated for a political tassle unless the families of the accused are also involved in big syndicates which they are not.

3] the personal angle, these youngsters might have stepped on the toes of the people who orchestrated this or stepped some toes of people dear to them. this is the most probable angle and the most probable cause the suspects are contemplating on.

Personally, in the most remote possibility, if Paco won't be vindicated all I can say is that there is such thing as a Perfect Crime. I will truly be a convert.

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 61 FirstFirst ... 23456714 ... LastLast