View Poll Results: Do you think PACO and his crew are innocent?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

2 40.00%
  • No, he deserves a place in HELL

3 60.00%
Page 2 of 61 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Default Do you think PACO is innocent?

Quote Originally Posted by LytSlpr

6] The victims' aunt was the personal secretary of Erap at that time & don't forget that SC judges are presidential appointees.
    i agree with omar. Chief Justice Davide was Erap's appointee. He presided Erap's impeachment trial and in my own opinion, a key factor of Erap's downfall. The Supreme Court ugraded the life sentence(of the Chiong 7) to death sometime on February 2004. Erap was ousted Jan. 2001.

you better convince us Paco's innocence with facts, not just simple "duda" or mere allegations.

peace!

1.> Why?
    - Because he is about to cry that Paco was framed?
    - Or because people got mad with his decision.

2.> Pirmi man ni buhaton sa mga police.

3.> How did you know? The defense atty. tried to discredit him, but failed.

4.> Basin dili siya ganahan nga samokon na sab iya anak. Kanos-a man d i onta
    nila gusto kuhaan og DNA sample ang lawas? Was it during the trial?

5.> If Martin Ocampo was a good judge. (I believe) Then why didn't he accept it?

6.> Hmmm... could be, pero di ba mao ra man gihapon ni nga mga judge ang
    nagpatangtang jud ni ERAP?

7.> Yup... mao jud na pirmi mahitabo. bisan onsa nga case basta maabot na sa
    media.

8.> A policeman can consider his case solve, kong nadakpan niya ang suspect og
    duna silay strong evidence. But the police is not a judge.

9.> Naa man tingali daghan... and that case would usually lead to suspects to be
    convicted.

10.> Daghan man sab klase psychics.

Possibly mistaken identity... but framed?

A powerful person being framed... now thats ironic.

they are guilty and i know that they are guilty..i think they should pay for what they did..dili nalang tini lalison na issue maghuwat nalang ta sa decision sa courte kung maka lusot gani cla ani nagpa ila lang jud na ang atong governo pirte na jud ka walay klaro...

i don't want to judge the book by its own cover co'z im not a judge.

peace yo!

Quote Originally Posted by LytSlpr
    Tita Margot, Paco's Mom could have afforded to bribe jail officials and let him escape but they did not do so because of the strong & firm belief in Paco's innocence that is why they decided to slug it out in court at whatever cause. Paco could not have been the "friendliest" person in Cebu City but he certainly DID NOT DO IT.

Escaping is not a good move , bribe or not . But do you think they did not shell out moolahs to make these issues last long ?? What if that accused ( PACO ) is a nobody or never heard of before personality ......that case will only last a week and case close .....BAM !!

On the contrary also , I am not saying he is guilty or not because I am not an EYE WITNESS myself of the crime but when you say your bestfriend was with him in manila during the time of the crime ..... nobody is gonna buy that . How reliable also is ur bestfriend and what is the gurantee that it was not fabricated ?? Unless ikaw ang naa sa MANILA personally with PACO side by side nagtagay mo didto then that would be a more gutsy move to say he is INNOCENT .
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

Blog Entries

i cannot say yes, i cannot say no! only his "konsenya" can proved that!

Davide was indeed the judge & yes it was no longer the time of Erap. But when they decided to remove Erap & as well as condemned Paco. They all shouted "Barabas!" Catch my drift?

I was with Paco during "those days" but i returned to Cebu 2 days earlier & the witnesses consisted of respectable families in Cebu, a whole class and admin of the school, people in his condo, people in the restaurant, etc. why wasn't that admissible in court? if my bestfriend since childhood was there, i am aware that i was not physically there but it is good as i was there.

It is very possible that a prominent family can be framed because they are vulnerable victims of trial by publicity. The idea of "basta datu, abusado gyud na!" plus they also had records of misdoings in bars but that does not make him a killer or worse, a rapist.

i am not trying to convince "set" minds here which is the reason by the way they were convicted, public condemnation. i am just trying to give you something to think about.

unfortunately our justice system is corrupt all the way to the supreme court. davide may not be corrupt but i believe that the elevation of this case to the high court was inaccurate & full of misrepresentations. what the SC says & their interpretation of the law is the law of our land, peiod. The will just cite a mediocre technicality. believe me we have been victims of this despite our connections.

OT:
    look at what happened to the old lahug airport? that land was expropriated by MCIAA for the common good of the public to be used as an airport. the memorandum CLEARLY stated that if the government should no longer use it as an airport, it will be sold back to the original owners at the price it was bought. but what did the government do? they sold it to other entities at a much, much higher price. since when was the government involved in high scale real estate?

if the government & SC was upright they should have returned those lots to the original owners provided they give back the purchased amount even without having them to file the case in court which they eventually lost due to a fabricated technicality even if there were precedent cases. the SC TOTALLY disregarded a CLEAR memorandum and favored the interests of financially higher entities. i will not name names. high governemnt officials are involved. The original owners of these lots are very, very rich individuals but was able to do nothing because the "directors" may not be richer than them but are currently in the right place & at the right time. the original owners of these lots are not stupid and dumb and had very good lawyers but still lost anyway. just imagine a mere farmer.

So you see, sila² ra gyud ang mag buot. the SC is a one big fraternity or country club just like congress. BTW, Davide was also already the Chief Justice when this happened. Did anybody see City Hall? The mayor there was good but he has to be grey. Probably this is what Davide is being like in this case, grey.

Quote Originally Posted by omar50071
    He was murdered because he rendered a wrong decision?
    And his wrong decision was giving them(Paco) a Life term not Death?
    Dont seem to get your idea, please enlighten me.
    he was murdered because he knew something that everybody should not know and cannot reverse his decision anymore or say something when he will die a natural death. didn't it suprise you that everytime the defense presented something ocampo snubs it outrightly almost without hearing it? he was scared and was manipulated, which caused his death.

if he really thinks that Paco was guilty, then he should have given them death instead of mere life imprisonment. he was torn by his conscience and from the people who manipulated him.

here's a thing, would you believe that Ocampo committed suicide? If you guys do then I believe that the sky is black.

if the SC is that bad... dayon ngano si Judge Suerte gitangtangan man og gahom pagka judge? If it's indeed true nga mabayaran ang judges sa SC.

or else you believe that Ecleo is also framed up.

Basin tinuod nga mistaken identity lang... pero kong donay angay basolon ang iya abogado.

Og ngano karon pa man na migawas ang angle nga framed up?

peace

Quote Originally Posted by FK
    if the SC is that bad... dayon ngano si Judge Suerte gitangtangan man og gahom pagka judge? If it's indeed true nga mabayaran ang judges sa SC.

or else you believe that Ecleo is also framed up.

Basin tinuod nga mistaken identity lang... pero kong donay angay basolon ang iya abogado.

Og ngano karon pa man na migawas ang angle nga framed up?

peace
    - weather² na, it depends on the circumstance and the connections. in the case of judge suerte, langtaran naman sad to iyang pagka corrupt. as in everybody knew what he was doing, it was an open book.

- i cannot speak for ecleo nor am i monitoring his case. all i know is that he still gets into big trouble even when he is already standing in trial for a very serious criminal case.

- how can you blame the lawyer, they got the best lawyers btw, when the judge is already manipulated?

- the frame angle was already there from the start, not just now.

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 61 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast