View Poll Results: Do you think PACO and his crew are innocent?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

2 40.00%
  • No, he deserves a place in HELL

3 60.00%
Page 11 of 61 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast

Default Do you think PACO is innocent?

Quote Originally Posted by Lyt.Slpr
    Quote Originally Posted by skooter
    so what do u want lyt.... free paco? for heaven sake it's already been decided by our SC wala kay salig sa atong SC just becoz u heard some frame-up stories from your cebu elite barkadas, pare if u guys really beliv he's innocent in the 1st place why in the hell karon pamo nang lihok in full force( u know hosting a website, media campaign on cebu daily news, posting a thread sa istorya.net etc....) u know what? that's why our country is deep sh!t becoz kani atong mentality btaw na mo laban or dapig tah just becoz the guy is our fren, classmate or mistah, hey take for example about those oakwood mutiny boys lisod kaayo pag prosecute nila becoz naa cla mga mistah or skolmates na insider sa atong system na mo take side sa ila, tsk...tsk...pareha nasa istorya na mo vote jud ko ni tampolino sa pagka mayor kay barkada mi ana bisan salawayon as a politician.
    i'm with you on that bai. pero unsaon ta man, good people we know & i for fact know that paco was indeed in manila during those days. nag ligas lang mi ug 2 days. plus, nag sunod ra sila sa akong kababata ug flight na una akong bestfriend. just imagine why i insist that he is innocent.

i know that i did not "actually" see him but if i did, would people here call me a LIAR?! think about it...
    What's the point ingon ka for a fact kabalo ka nga si PACO didto sa MANILA, then ingon na pod ka wala ka kita niya. qoute" I know that i did not "actually" see him..........bla bla bla...........be consistent...

You have no merit and wasting your time, better we'll keep in silence regarding this case and read other topics. CASE DISMISSED..........

Quote Originally Posted by Minuano27
    If Paco and Co. were framed, FOR WHOSE BENEFIT were they framed for?
    Giframed cguro para malayo sa barkada ug nagu ol mga barkada kay wala nay kabangka nila? sounds funny...............

IMHO, they were not "technically" framed for someone's benefit but were fall guys.
    Fall guys for who? Tsk! Tsk!...........higher than them? richer than them? ang suspects? and who are those people?.............bilib ngyud ko ninyo da... u write b4 u think dli think b4 you write..........bai I think you need a religious adviser. bothered kay ka ani.

Quote Originally Posted by dmcebu
    bai I think you need a religious adviser. bothered kay ka ani.
    LOL mura ko gi gitik....

I think bai pasabot niya is the Peter Lim's, kay druglord lagi kuno, then Mr. Chiong is working with Mr. Lim.

IMHO, they were not "technically" framed for someone's benefit but were fall guys.
    ok...but if i were masterminding the whole thing, i'd be pretty dumb to make the sons of rich and powerful families as the fall guys. better to get your typical street-corner addicts and make them fall guys since they wouldn't have the resources or the money to fight the case....

ok...but if i were masterminding the whole thing, i'd be pretty dumb to make the sons of rich and powerful families as the fall guys. better to get your typical street-corner addicts and make them fall guys since they wouldn't have the resources or the money to fight the case....
    Thats exactly my whole point of obtaining FALL GUYS or FRAMED VICTIMS , get someone that can be crippled easily , not the influential or powerful individuals . But if they end up( CHiong 7) as suspects , then there must be something else that makes them suspects for they are far more of the definition of FALL GUYS or FRAMED VICTIMS .
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

i said i know for a fact that he was there during "those days". but i did not "actually" see him on THE day. READ AGAIN!

someone's getting personal... obviously, i am not the bothered one. hehehe!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SPRINGFIELD_XD_40
    Thats exactly my whole point of obtaining FALL GUYS or FRAMED VICTIMS , get someone that can be crippled easily , not the influential or powerful individuals . But if they end up( CHiong 7) as suspects , then there must be something else that makes them suspects for they are far more of the definition of FALL GUYS or FRAMED VICTIMS .

very possible...

- 0 - 0 - 0 - 0 - 0 - 0 - 0 - 0 -

FYI guys, this is not a personal crusade or campaing or whatever. I am just a guy who "almost" (as courtesy to some people) knew for a fact that Paco was indeed in Manila.

Guys, here's another mind twister... Let's just say that it was your bro or sis or your mom or dad that told you that Paco was in Manila? Again, the person who told me this was my friend since we were wearing diapers. Not to mention all other friends, needless to mention of their credentials and standing in the community but most of all their morals. Of course people here can always say that friends gud mo tanan and you belong to the same country club. Now that we would be a totally different story, wouldn't it?

Probably some people here are getting personal because they are related to the chiongs or were "victimized" by Paco and his group but that is not enough to condemn them to death. BTW, i am for the death penalty.

This is an objective discussion, nothing personal.

Lyt......bai im not getting personal but imong mga gipansulat daghan inconsistent bai. Mora pod plaka guba.....kong walay bag o nga evidence bai, sorry wala gyuy padulngan imong argument. Imong kontra SC ug mga Judges, imong gi belittle morag ikaw ma ayo sa tanan when we talk about justice system sa PINAS.

wlaa ko kaila ana mga Chiong bai, nagbasa ra ko sa inyung gma panulat, then it end up nga morag gahi ka gamay. Hehhee nothing personal.....pero continue crying nalang I hope ma relieve nimo imong GIBATE^.

morag wala naman gyuy mo SUpport ninyo kay SC ug judges inyung gi kontra nga mga tag as ug GRADO ug na abtan sa ilang experiences.

you're not getting personal? look at your comments.

me not consistent? or wala makabasa sa previous posts? or wala lang ka kasabot? if the discussion really bothers you that much, then don't join the thread. if you want this thread to end probably that will happen when our ideas or opinions will come to a deadlock or people will stop posting or the mods will lock it. eitherway that is not your problem.

what's with ninyo? i am not with their cause and i'm not crying for paco. i am for the truth and what i know & what i believe. we are just discussing & reacting to the topic. we are not trying to change the world here or hope that this little forum will influence people much more the SC.

they need new evidences but the old evidences should have been sufficient if the judge was brave enough.

there is no point in questioning the credentials of the judges but they are humans and don't tell me taas sila ug grado. look at angara, ople, b. aquino, etc. catch my drift? if you are new to the justice system. i'll give it to you in black & white, what the SC say is the law if you don't believe that then probably you were not born here.

if taas sila ug grado ug experience as you profoundly say, then why did not they return the lots that the government expropriated even with an existing memorandum among other known cases? THAT IS VERY OBVIOUS. Even a 1st year Pol. Sci stude knows that it was a very shrewd move by the SC. So don't give that justification about the SC.

anyway, in this country EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE even with the SC.

11.    Advertisement

Page 11 of 61 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast