Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default super book and flyng house!

waht can you say?! time travel with a robot and a house! hehehehehe

Default Re: super book and flyng house!

i enjoyed watching it.. kay cartoons man gud. maski unsa siguro na kartoons pagka bata nako kay ako gyud tanawon... pero my favorite gyud was Visionaries, GI Joe, ug Centurions...

i miss those times. ka2ng he-man ug she-ra. specially thunder, thunder catz!

Quote Originally Posted by godCode
    i enjoyed watching it.. kay cartoons man gud. maski unsa siguro na kartoons pagka bata nako kay ako gyud tanawon... pero my favorite gyud was Visionaries, GI Joe, ug Centurions...
    bai payter jud ang visionaries sah! walay sama sad ad2 na cartoons!

I enjoyed watching these cartoons during my childhood...every morning man tingali to...I remember na there was an episode na the 3 kids were able to go home jud ( sa Flying House) and in Super Book, naminyo man tong 2 ka bida...ning uli sila but future na man to.
    I can still remember the theme song of Flying House We were having fun, playing hide and seek...when we came upon a house...should we go inside? Cmon and fly with us...in the flying house...i just can't forget(?)/ cannot wait(?)...back home again.

Quote Originally Posted by bald_charma
    visionaries ug centurion gyud! POWER EXTREME!

nindot sad ang mga values learned sa super book and flying house.keeps us near to GOD
    Audentes Fortuna Juvat

haha, these shows are so 90s! bata pa kau ko adto. i suddenly remember nga member ko sa unsa super kids club. i enjoyed receiving those monthly mini-magazines they send by mail. naa pa jud to ranking sila, katong naay achiever and super achiever thingy. hehehe...i forgot na how to sing that song with ate pia, katong jesus is the way.

Quote Originally Posted by north_star
    haha, these shows are so 90s! bata pa kau ko adto. i suddenly remember nga member ko sa unsa super kids club. i enjoyed receiving those monthly mini-magazines they send by mail. naa pa jud to ranking sila, katong naay achiever and super achiever thingy. hehehe...i forgot na how to sing that song with ate pia, katong jesus is the way.
    north_star....80s ni na mga shows,not 90s!

Quote Originally Posted by bald_charma
    visionaries ky wala lng mahuman, usa ra ka season then mga 14 episodes rman siguro...

super book and flyng house - nindot pud ni nga cartoons kay nga story gkan sa bible...

hey i was club member on both hehehe...

"by the moon and ocean came to be... superbook as we all journey back to world..
    stories of a man made of clay.. ahaha..
    blahh.. blah..."

love watching those eps...

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast