Page 1 of 57 123411 ... LastLast

Default PCCI Paper Processing? I tell you, you can do it on your own!

just wanna share my experience with regards to PCCI transfer of ownership processing.

earlier, i always sought the petshop's assistance regarding transfer of ownership, i pay whatever charges and computations they give me and wait (and wait, and wait, and wait) until im told that my papers are already ready for pick-up; little did i know, there's some better way, way better.

it all started when a fellow istoryan chabby_whamby advised me to send direct to pcci office my request. she gave me advices on how to do... then later on, i also checked directly to pcci on what precisely to do about it. here's the process.

1) you got the dog and his papers, let the former owner fill-up and sign at the back particularly Sec A.; this will allow the transfer under your ownership;

2) fill-up Sec. B at the back;

3) enclose in your envelope the payment amounting to 260.00 (only!)... mine was 2 dogs so i enclosed 520.00;

4) add 100.00 for the lbc... for pouching back to you the transfered papers. all in all i paid only 620.00 for the two dogs. note though that i am already a pcci member prior to this transfer request;

5) i sent the two original pcci papers, plus a dated cheque amounting to 620.00 payable to pcci via LBC last July 3, 2009;

6) i received the transfered papers this noon, or only 9 working days (incl. saturday) from the time ive sent the papers to their end. isnt it amazing?

7) inside the envelope is an official receipt amounting to 620.00.

now, i was thinking... why do we have to pass thru caminade pa? i-derecho na lang ninyu na sa pcci, wala pa kaayo hassles... dali man makontak, you only need a Globelines landline fone and you dont even have to spend for the long distance calls to manila.

ako lang ni gi-share para sa info pod ng fellow dog raisers and breeders...

does LBC allow enclosing checks or any money equivalent in their mail? or naa sumthing like money pouch imo gigamit pag send bro?

coz sa 2go they discourage customers to do that, and i think sa air21 sad... what i do nalang is, tago-an nalang nako ang check under the papers...hehehe

i did enclose a crossed cheque payable to PCCI then i sealed it before i went to LBC in Robinson Fuente.

then immediately the monday after that, i called PCCI to inquire if theyve received my pouch.

Quote Originally Posted by Ironwood_Cebu View Post
    i did enclose a crossed cheque payable to PCCI then i sealed it before i went to LBC in Robinson Fuente.

then immediately the monday after that, i called PCCI to inquire if theyve received my pouch.
    ah, will try lbc niya. coz 2x na ko nag enclose ug check sa 2go, as in tan-awn jud unsay sud sa pouch. may gani wa jud kita sa check. mejo mahal2x man gud ang rate sa lbc compared sa 2go ug air21...sakto ba?

how much ang sa lbc bro?

anyway, thanks sa info, try niya ni namo coz usually mag pa assist man mi pirmi sa mga petshops...hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by tsikay101 View Post
    ah, will try lbc niya. coz 2x na ko nag enclose ug check sa 2go, as in tan-awn jud unsay sud sa pouch. may gani wa jud kita sa check. mejo mahal2x man gud ang rate sa lbc compared sa 2go ug air21...sakto ba?

how much ang sa lbc bro?

anyway, thanks sa info, try niya ni namo coz usually mag pa assist man mi pirmi sa mga petshops...hehehe
    sakto ka sis.. diperensya jud gamay ang lbc.. lbc man gud preferred sa pcci.

ako pod previously sa petshops ra ko dagan dayun... but sahay ang makalangay kay sila man lang pod gihapon... kay ila i-batching ang pagpadala sa pcci... to think nga gabayad gud ta individually sa courier cost ana db?

Good job ironwood, thanks for sharing this helpful info. It sure was a pain in the ass for me to deal with that petshop. it took them more than 2 months to process the transfer of ownership. I had to deal with it anyway since it was my first time and had zero knowledge about that PCCI thing. Now that i'm a registered member, i'm sure it would be much faster this time. again, thanks ironwood!

mukuha paka form sa petshop ana

nice thread bro...

asa ta maka kuha og form?

wat if dili pa member hehehehe---- ni adto ko sa ilang site-- nah, naglibug ko.. hihihihihih

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 57 123411 ... LastLast