Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

hala ka dha...kaisog na sa mga two..

Quote Originally Posted by cromagnon View Post
    wa ka sako lolo, sa kong lolo pajud , nga lolo pjud sa lolo sako lolo, sa kong lolo pajud , nga lolo pjud sa lolo pajud.!
    hahahhaha nad that lolo happens to be an atheist...
    Last edited by unsay_ngalan_nimo; 07-15-2009 at 09:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bluedes View Post
    mao jud.. ang angay na emotional ground is relationships.. especially to one's self and then to others..
    naa sad point ni dah!

Quote Originally Posted by unsay_ngalan_nimo View Post
    naa sad point ni dah!
    i read this from the back of a van today..

"Personal happiness stems not from how much one owns but how little one complains."

Quote Originally Posted by handsoff241 View Post
    For the past few days, wala koy gana mo-post diri, too much conflict on beliefs, a recycle of unsealed history. The constructive critcism and the friendly conversation are, again, starting to be tainted with rageful trashtalks due to emotional priority of satisfying the ego.

But I can't let this pass...

wala lang, lingo-lingo lang ko.

Is it really a cognition revulotion, as what you, good intentioned people with unsurpassed wisdom, intended to; or did you not notice, that also, some of the not-so-smart non-believers are just people who vindicates themselves from the religious leash that's binds them with guilt to their wrong doings.

If it is for the sake of mental sanity, then so be it. But please, atleast respect the blissful innocents on all religion, their mental sanity relies on their faith. And the stability of human wit is yet to be tested in the coming times.

I know Dawkins(and the others) only wish for people to be properly educated with the norms of this physical world, of which they strongly suggest that is the only world. Well, with the same principle where they stand, of not to assert to much on what the religions believe, the religions themselves also has the reserved rights, for the sake of the peaceful blissed innocents who do not care to dwell on mental exercise meant to satisfy egos, but only dwell to live peacefully on the morals of their religion, to use the same grounds, to beg also not to assert much on what the non-believers believe.

I know you guys(Atheist) are good people in person, and I'm glad that somehow this forum is your outlet to scream to the us, to the world, of what you think. I have atheist friend, his name is Miller T., we smoke pot together, get drunk together, and he would say to me "ah dili lage boski, wala lage ginoo". But he was such a nice person(he gave me 5 free sticks of pot).

I speak as an offended Christian. A lambasted thinker. An insulted wise.

AN INSULTED WISE? An assumption that you are wise pahiram ng holy words mo ha "due to emotional priority of satisfying the ego", best words to describe your present personality,
    my unsolicited advise po sayo-BE HUMBLE

i dont know if your a clueless person
    ganda na sana ng composition of words mo, kaso you wrap it up w/ a very holy/righteous words-
    A Lambasted thinker. An insulted wise

Suggested closing remarks po-

I speak as a closed minded christian. I lambasted a lot of other thinkers & faith. And i am insulted in the process because i am unwise

storya lang na oi... ayaw mo pangluod, kasuko dayon....

ayaw kabalaka kay next year ipang salbids na kuno tanan dili katoliko... malimpyo na ang kalibutan ana...

Quote Originally Posted by Hellblazer 2.1 View Post
    insulted wise? or maybe, wounded vanity. ('c',)

joke lang, hands ha.

God bless. ('c',)

WOUNDED VANITY MORE LIKE IT

Blog Entries
    @charm.. LMFAO i can't believe i got the reaction i expected from you.

charm rofl-copter weeeee

@douchebag.. ohh new handle.. hmmm

the last line was a bait.. dili tawn ko ingun ana ka hambugero

im not emo but we can't say that this topics we are discussing in this section are not personal, because they are, no one is paying us to post here and annoy each other. weather it's for teh lulz or for the win or for the faith, it is personal.

anyways.. don't keep this thread up.. liber read it and it's fine

Liber was right because he is a mystic....

Quote Originally Posted by handsoff241 View Post
    @charm.. LMFAO i can't believe i got the reaction i expected from you.

charm rofl-copter weeeee

@douchebag.. ohh new handle.. hmmm

the last line was a bait.. dili tawn ko ingun ana ka hambugero

im not emo but we can't say that this topics we are discussing in this section are not personal, because they are, no one is paying us to post here and annoy each other. weather it's for teh lulz or for the win or for the faith, it is personal.

anyways.. don't keep this thread up.. liber read it and it's fine

'"he last line was a bait" At least your clever enough to save your face
    "dili tawn ko ingun ana ka hambugero",,,,,,,yah i knw your humble

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast