Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Good thing i never experience that some kind of thing... wala so far! we'll be celebrating our 6thyear anniversary and i hope this one will never find its END. I know 6 years might end up nothing, and it really scare's me to death... I just hope it will not come, the good thing is, things between us is going smoothly and it will stay that way forever (or i just hope )...

kanta mani oi....

C.I.A.
    Blog Entries
    I just think that I'm not alone with the predicament,that we are not meant for each other,and that someone who would love me more is still to come....and of course while musing... able to drown everything...he-he

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by clarkhkent View Post
    jogging 10 rounds sa abellana...syaro di ka makalimot

wheee.. pareho mig style...
    jogging ko round whole lapu-lapu nya sahay jogging gkan jy square hangtod tops....
    kalimot jud sa kakapoy.... ul learn to forget the break up gently coz while nagjog ko narealize and na picture out nako na dli lang sya ra ang girl.. naa pay daghan....

Quote Originally Posted by jelousofthe1 View Post
    .hmmm...ako kay the fact that i have to move on....kay dili dapat motuyok akong world niya....our breakup is not my loss....
    sayon ra au na isulti pro lisod au na buhaton oi...glaliman lng ka ..mura ra na g.ilad nmo imong
    kaugalingon ana nga msulti ka og its not my loss..taas ang process ana..

@ts;ako pa nmo mg.storya mo oi kung ngano gbuwag mo kung pwde pa mahilot..hilota lng sa ..
    ana ra mn na bah..pro kung dli na jud mo mgbalik..aw ngita lain oi..ai sayangi imong kaugalingon..
    ana ra na..naa pa dghan nga mas labaw pa ato nya..

Blog Entries
    btaw bro saun rana isulti sa uban alangan wla paman sila ka agi ani.. imagine-non ninyo pila na gud ka years uyab mo then suddenly ni likoy na nuon....sa ako.a i dont know why nahitabo nah sya dli man unta ko mo sugot makigbuwag its because amo namn gud na gi plano na kami jud duha magdecision.. ni ingon raman sya sa ako sa cellphone pa jud through call not in person nga naa daw sya naganahan nga guy which is naging speechless ko for all this years naa diay ko karibal and that guy daw loves her daw he is going to marry her.. atoh nga time grabeh na jud akong kalagot lami na jud ug pangulata ug tao , as in surot na akong dugo ani ,so i decide right away to cut-off our communication as in no trace at all then nanghid nku daan sa akong parents nga mo abroad sa ko palayo diri sa Phils.. and dd2 ko nag pa cool sa akong mind sa Bangkok..

knowing i have friends and my family who made me realize it's not my lost...
    i felt better na dayun.. my friends were always there to cheer me up and for that one guy who helped me feel better...

Blog Entries
    First few months were really hard and heartwrenching but with the help of prayers, faith in Him, the support system of my family and friends and plus my work somehow made me stronger though the healing process was slow... After going thru all that humbled me as a person that despite the hardships and the storms we face in loving someone too much, God is still with us alleviating our burden and we just have to open up to Him... And if only we learn to accept things that you two are not meant to be then for sure it would make u a better and a stronger person after a heartbreak
    "People who love to eat are always the BEST people."
    Julia Child

my family and friends serve as an inspiration for me..they give me strength and they make me realize that i have to move on and i have the right to be happy

akong jr rajud that makes me stronger ..and the reason to live life.. hahahaha!

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast