Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Exclamation Gay guys and stereotypes!

My hobby is... ranting. So here it goes. sometimes it ends up senseless. LOL.

Okay, so what's up? I'm gay and if you got a problem with that, you tell me then I wouldn't mind if you do. To each their own, right? It's what makes the world go round. But, hey... the reason why I post this thread is to hear out your opinions about gay men. How do you perceive gay men? Or what can you say about them? Unsay testimonies, witness, or experiences nimo kauban nila ug ilang relasyon sa ubang laki? Ug kung gay ka with a succesful or bad relationship, feel free to share!!! I guess laughing stock ra kasagaran ang perception sa majority sa stereotype nga gay guy. So I guess that's why I opt to differ and try to be more respectable, I think. I never dated a flamboyant gay guy and I think everyone will say, "Well, duh! Siter-to-sister is a hell no!" Well, I guess you can put it like that. I did try making out with cute bayot before when I was in my freshmen year in high school but never happened more than that 'cause he was just too... "twinky"? LOL! I had serious relationships before with MANLY gay men but I guess in my crowd, *** is just so inevitable that its hard to remain faithful and monogamous. Partying and stuff doesn't help either. I usually don't associate myself to those gay men who likes to cross dress or who likes to be seen as entertaining and I'm always with the... "straight" crowd I guess--Metrosexual men and bisexuals who just want to have fun and party.

And I wouldn't expect nga daghan mag-reply ani kay ang gay men community is very minimal, obviously.

Just enlighten my mind and let's have fun ranting, okay?

I perceive myself as effeminate (having feminine characteristics) but not flamboyant (grabe nga bayot jud nga bayot). I'm not the stereotypical gay guy that frolics around the street exposing myself of how flamboyant I am, which again I am not. Effeminate--yes--but I'm not over-the-top. Don't get me wrong, I don't have problems with flamboyant gay men but I'm just making an effort of opening up to the readers of how I am different, to also introduce that I'm one of the diverse personalities and individuals around you. It's not just flamboyant gay men who likes to cross dress, or gay men who doesn't give you a first impression as a 'bayot' because they are hunks who love to keep in shape with ripped abs and flex their muscles, or gay men who are just discreet and remain in the "down low" or "in the closet" as what we call it by common jargon in the West.

So, the stereotypes of gay guys...

I'm going to name some in this list:

1.) They pay their boyfriends--uh, yeah right. They pay to be with me! High maintenance here!
    2.) Used by their boyfriends--I turn the tables around.
    3.) Can most likely not settle in a stable relationship.
    4.) Cross dressers--Work it, girl! *snap snap*
    5.) Flamboyant and over-the-top
    6.) sl*ts or "uwagan"--well, I guess some people call me a sl*t. Damn their b*tchy ex-girlfriends! LOL
    7.) Fashionistas--definitely me.

I guess dating a stereotypical gay guy would be difficult or even a curious gay wouldn't even think of dating one at all.

So... let's hear out what you have to say!

(Name more if I haven't listed it then I'll revise this post. Talk about it, of course. Explain or provide support for your claim so it wouldn't sound biased. Of course, don't be biased. Throwing gay slurs and homophobic statements are not appreciated either. Thank you for reading.)

Quote Originally Posted by foxyvixen View Post
    Okay, so what's up? I'm gay and if you got a problem with that, you tell me then I wouldn't mind if you do. To each their own, right? It's what makes the world go round. But, hey... the reason why I post this thread is to hear out your opinions about gay men. How do you perceive gay men? Or what can you say about them? Unsay testimonies, witness, or experiences nimo kauban nila ug ilang relasyon sa ubang laki? Ug kung gay ka with a succesful or bad relationship, feel free to share!!!

Just enlighten my mind and let's have fun ranting, okay?

I perceive myself as effeminate (having feminine characteristics) but not flamboyant (grabe nga bayot jud nga bayot). I'm not the stereotypical gay guy that frolics around the street exposing myself of how flamboyant I am, which again I am not. Effeminate--yes--but I'm not over-the-top. Don't get me wrong, I don't have problems with flamboyant gay men but I'm just making an effort of opening up to the readers of how I am different, to also introduce that I'm one of the diverse personalities and individuals around you. It's not just flamboyant gay men who likes to cross dress, or gay men who doesn't give you a first impression as a 'bayot' because they are hunks who love to keep in shape with ripped abs and flex their muscles, or gay men who are just discreet and remain in the "down low" or "in the closet" as what we call it by common jargon in the West.

So, the stereotypes of gay guys...

I'm going to name some in this list:

1.) They pay their boyfriends.
    2.) Used by their boyfriends.
    3.) Can most likely not settle in a stable relationship.
    4.) Cross dressers
    5.) Flamboyant and over-the-top
    6.) sl*ts or "uwagan"
    7.) Fashionistas

So mag-binisaya na ko aron i-conclude ni nako tanan. Akong gisuwat dri kay mu-relate o mu-pareha sa imong pag-huna2x sa imong concept sa usa ka bayot. Mao nang gitawag stereotype, noh? A stereotype is a biased opinion or concept of a group, most likely a minority. Or in other words, ang stereotype kay opinion na wala gi-huna2x ug tarung kay MAO JUD NA iyang huna2x sa usa ka bayot, nga dapat pareha-pareha lang jud na sila ug characteristics (which is wrong, of course).

Akong gi-lista dri kay dili jud pirminte tama. Lahi-lahi ang tawo. Pero mao na kasagaran ginapalabas sa T.V. or mao na ang sitwasyon sa uban tawo, naa say uban nga na-influence kay tungod mao na pirminte gina-ingon sa mga tawo nga ing-ana ang bayot or basin na-influence kay aron ma-feel sa usa ka bayot nga he/she belongs sa usa ka grupo. Pero dili jud always pareha2x ang mga tawo noh? Lahi2x sad ang mga bayot sa uban kultura. Pag-abot nako abroad, na-lahi akong opinion sa mga bayot kay naga-fight sila sa human rights nila dri ug uban pa nga nasod. Ang America is fighting over same-*** marriages karon, believe it or not. Naa sad uban nasod nga gina-pamatay ang mga bayot kay against sa relihiyon nila or illegal sa ilang country according sa ilang batas. Hopefully, kani nga topic will open up new insight to the readers kay stereotype just makes a mind stupid.

So... let's hear out what you have to say!

(Name more if I haven't listed it then I'll revise this post. Talk about it, of course. Explain or provide support for your claim so it wouldn't sound biased. Of course, don't be biased. Throwing gay slurs and homophobic statements are not appreciated either. Thank you for reading.)

Pwede balikon nimo !

Mao gani nang gitawag ranting. hHAHAHA! Random stuff.

based on observation, and experience.
    hihi.

mu.react jud basta makadungog ug 'jai ho'.
    sakto ko?

HAHA! Musayaw ug kalit! Dugaya na nako sa pinas oi, i-recap ko sa mga modern nga bayot ron sa sugbu!

sayaw mulang. haha. ang mga girly2 sauna, maya2 na ug dating karon.

gays are fun to be with...

sometimes guys take advantage of them...

and sometimes i wonder how an they find true love... correct me if im wrong but i laways percieved gay relation as: the gay giving everything for well *** and the gay take everything in return for ***...

just my perception not really smeting na truth na siya in very gay relastionship...

Banned User
    Blog Entries
    Just so you will understand.
    Being a gay person is a consequence of the soul.

When you are gay you should lead a life without using s.e.x.

Because that caused the anomaly in the first place.

You are gay because in your previous life you abused your s.e.xuality.
    You probably treat women as plaything.
    As consequence your s.e.xuality aspect is taken away from your soul.
    That is why you are gay.
    But its just one concept.
    But I tell you this
    so you wont repeat the cycle
    for in the second time around if you have not learned the lesson,
    you will become a lesbian.

before I got to be close friends with this gay man. I thought all gays think about is *** and more ***. pero dili diay. my friend admits that he also thinks about it. maibog siya ug gay, guy, manly gay, but not the girly gays (cross dressers / outrageously out of this world). still he never dares to do the act kay he has this idea daw that having *** with men is not what being gay is about. He has his urges daw but never dared to do it with someone. by himself nalang... lol.......

i like gay for friends.. pro kato rasang clean minded hehe nga gay...

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast