Page 388 of 606 FirstFirst ... 378385386387388389390391398 ... LastLast
Results 3,871 to 3,880 of 6055

Thread: Accenture

Default Re: Accenture

Hi guys! I applied for the position of ASE and took the exam last may and i received a job offer just this month. I didn't undergo any interview. The hr called me for a job offer..

To answer your questions, ASE and PCS are two different jobs. Most of the people hired for PCS were graduates of BSIE, BSMA and BSBA. On the other hand, ASE were graduates of BSECE, BSComE, BSIT and BSCS.

ASE has a higher salary than PCS..

Quote Originally Posted by Instagram View Post
    Hi guys! I applied for the position of ASE and took the exam last may and i received a job offer just this month. I didn't undergo any interview. The hr called me for a job offer..

To answer your questions, ASE and PCS are two different jobs. Most of the people hired for PCS were graduates of BSIE, BSMA and BSBA. On the other hand, ASE were graduates of BSECE, BSComE, BSIT and BSCS.

Good for you... and welcome to ACN.
    As to comparison of the salary of an ASE compared to PCS, its not entirely true. Sometimes, PCS are hired on higher levels, thus higher salaries.

Quote Originally Posted by urejiak View Post
    Good for you... and welcome to ACN.
    As to comparison of the salary of an ASE compared to PCS, its not entirely true. Sometimes, PCS are hired on higher levels, thus higher salaries.
    Thanks. Sorry. What i meant was PCS for applicants who don't have experience..fresh graduates.

Thanks. Sorry. What i meant was PCS for applicants who don't have experience..fresh graduates.
    No need to be sorry sir. I was just pointing out something for the information of the readers here. See you during your NJO.

Blog Entries

like unsa naa sa ASE? na higher man? programmer ni cla?

Quote Originally Posted by bosin View Post
    like unsa naa sa ASE? na higher man? programmer ni cla?
    yup, programmers. short for Associate Software Eng'r

daghan ug satsat daghan sayop
    Grad diay ko ug IT and naa ko experience 3years and sa pay dipende pod na sya

kaylangan jud graduate dri? dili pwedeg undergrad? bsag data analyst lang. level C position.

Congrats sir... Ako nag take ko exam last June 25 for ASE.. Pasar pud ko pero wala pako gi interview or update sa akong application.... ehehehh... as of now thinko positive lang ghapon ko ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by skimfreak View Post
    Congrats sir... Ako nag take ko exam last June 25 for ASE.. Pasar pud ko pero wala pako gi interview or update sa akong application.... ehehehh... as of now thinko positive lang ghapon ko ^_^
    Be hopeful lang! Or pwede ra ka mg follow up sa imu application. One month jud ko ng wait para tawagan balik.

11.    Advertisement