Page 132 of 606 FirstFirst ... 122129130131132133134135142 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 6055

Thread: Accenture

Default Re: Accenture

kanang tangtangun mu sa serbisyo but you'll be paid for it.....
    if taas ka length of service maayo kay dako2 ang makuha pero kung bag.o goodluck....pero maynalang naay makuha kaysa i terminate dretso....

During contract signing, you will be asked to sign a form that contains a list of companies that you have not worked in. So, it's all up to you if you want to lie or not. (I don't know what happens then)

Quote Originally Posted by monsterAngel08 View Post
    Hi guys! Naa ba mo'y idea how extensive Accenture's background checking is? Naa ta ko plans mo-apply pero I'm working in a company now that has a non-compete agreement with Accenture. I'm planning unta to omit my present company from my resume so I can apply sa Accenture. Any ideas? I'm so desperate na jud to resign ky wa na jud ko ganahi working in my present company. Pls help!

I think it is in the Philippine law that you must be compensated if you were laid off. But if you resigned voluntarily, dili na tingali na mu cover ang "benefit".

Quote Originally Posted by carmel17_87 View Post
    kanang tangtangun mu sa serbisyo but you'll be paid for it.....
    if taas ka length of service maayo kay dako2 ang makuha pero kung bag.o goodluck....pero maynalang naay makuha kaysa i terminate dretso....

Haaaay accenture.. lisod ba kaha ang training ani sa peoplesoft? hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by HapiGoLucky View Post
    i really really hate their recruitment team!!! i was told to wait for the JO coz im endorsed in the netwrk processing then cge ko update and waited for 3 months and nag update ko last gnha they said they will send me an email and i had a bad feelin bout it.. and im right!

"Thank you very much for taking time to discuss your interest in a career with Accenture. We are pleased to have had the opportunity to meet you and to learn more about your career interests and background. Regretfully, after careful consideration of our current requirements, we find that we are unable to offer you a position at this point in time. "

f'n hate them how can i be not qualified! grrr anywayz..at least i can move on now and not wait for nothin.. dili agency bay direct jud
    Hi HapiGoLucky... just got the same email after waiting and calling them for 3 months mao jud cguro trip ani nila.. wa nalng gsulti daan ba, gipahulat pa ug months.. text2x pa nga nakapasar sa recruitment process, then pinaendorse pa daw sa network provisioning churva.. pero in the end ireject lang japon d i.. dli cguro cla ganahan nang magcge update sa status sa application.. if i had just waited for their call would it be different?!?!

mudawat ba ang accenture ug college undergrad?

dghan mn hiring ron Accenture. kng gnahan mo pwd rajd mo muapply. naa mn training bsan gani sa mga experienced hire. ^_^

sendo akira - kinsa mn jd ka? haha kaila mn kaau ka ureijak gd.

Quote Originally Posted by ilovedogs View Post
    dghan mn hiring ron Accenture. kng gnahan mo pwd rajd mo muapply. naa mn training bsan gani sa mga experienced hire. ^_^

sendo akira - kinsa mn jd ka? haha kaila mn kaau ka ureijak gd.
    Agree. Pwede ra gyud mo apply anytime.

@ilovedogs: kaila gyud cya sa ako ilovedogs. kinsa kaha gyud ni. HR Rep or HR Recruitment man tingali gyud ni cya. hehe

Naa daghan hiring sa .Net pero giingnan ko sa accenture ala pa daw position para naku... huhu! Pero sige nalang.. di jud guro na para naku.. hahehe!

Quote Originally Posted by urejiak View Post
    Agree. Pwede ra gyud mo apply anytime.

@ilovedogs: kaila gyud cya sa ako ilovedogs. kinsa kaha gyud ni. HR Rep or HR Recruitment man tingali gyud ni cya. hehe
    Congrats ninyong duha mga promoted. hehehe

11.    Advertisement