Page 289 of 606 FirstFirst ... 279286287288289290291292299 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,890 of 6055

Thread: Accenture

Default Re: Accenture

Quote Originally Posted by urejiak View Post
    IJP - Internal Job Posting. Usually for those available posts that is sourcing internally. This is what we call as workforce transfer. For those who have attended the NJO (New Joiner Orientation), naa na tingali idea kung unsa ni workforces sa ACN. Pero dili na inana kadali ang process kay dapat naay approval from both ends. Origin workforce to the receiving. Sakto ba ko @Akira?
    IJP does not necessarily mean workforce transfer. One can apply through IJP within the same workforce but different team. IJP is also used in moving up the ladder for some workforces.

There are criteria in applying for IJP. Some approvals are also required.

For Workforce Transfer, approvals from both releasing and receiving projects are required.

Quote Originally Posted by play_maker101 View Post
    @Akira Sendoh & to all Accenture Employees in this thread.

We all know about that...infact the qualifier must have a residency of 1 year & above. My real concern is that, why they didn't give us a chance to apply or informed if there are any interested to transfer in Solutions. Ever since, no information was given to us or allow us to take that opportunity to apply in that Workforce Transfer to Solutions or any other Workforces. And I do believe we deserve that chance. Most of us here in BPO applied a job related on our course, by the way 70% of us are computer related degree holder & some are Licensed Engineer. I hope this issue will be address.
    Let me point it out again that there is no such thing as IJP for openings in Solutions. If you want to transfer to Solutions from BPO or even from PCS and Enterprise, you need to reach out to your HR Rep and your respective HR Rep will reach out to Solutions HR Rep to check the available positions. Again, Solutions do NOT release any IJP.

Quote Originally Posted by akira sendoh View Post
    Let me point it out again that there is no such thing as IJP for openings in Solutions. If you want to transfer to Solutions from BPO or even from PCS and Enterprise, you need to reach out to your HR Rep and your respective HR Rep will reach out to Solutions HR Rep to check the available positions. Again, Solutions do NOT release any IJP.
    To add, you also need to pass the process for you to transfer.

One thing I've learned in my Accenture career, Accenture is a company that listens.

Hello people form Accenture,

Are you still hiring?

Quote Originally Posted by sweet.angel4u View Post
    Hello people form Accenture,

Are you still hiring?
    Still hiring for Tech...

Java Developers and Team Leads

PCS Team Leads

Quote Originally Posted by akira sendoh View Post
    To add, you also need to pass the process for you to transfer.

One thing I've learned in my Accenture career, Accenture is a company that listens.
    Only if it were easy to get 4GB RAMs approved for all our dev machines. #WhenYouWishUponAStar

Quote Originally Posted by ares623 View Post
    sir, pwede mo ask if unsa nang PCS and unsay buhaton and qualifications
    PCS Team Lead ang gipangita.
    Candidate must have strong organization skills.
    Candidate will provide administrative support to various IT development team.
    Candidate must have excellent reporting skills.
    Must be and expert with MS Excel and other reporting tools.
    Supervisory experience is required.
    Project Management experience is an advantage.

Quote Originally Posted by geff_chang View Post
    BUT if you can exhaust all options, by all means do it -- if you really want to stay in Accenture.
    Talk to your HR Rep. If not, to your Career Counselor. If not, to your Senior Executive.
    I know the Senior Executive for Cebu is very open.

But before we get there, how are your Technology skills?
    Are you still familiar with IT concepts like Object-Oriented design?
    Can you still write a decent program?
    If not, go and review by yourself.
    It costs money to re-train or retool people.
    Interest to do programming work is not enough.
    Accenture needs to be sure you're up for it.
    Hahaha amping sa imong mga posts Geff Chang hap... imo raba jung dagway ang naa sa imong avatar :P
    Basin naa nya HR nga naa dri

Anyways... I requested a transfer to a different capability a month ago ky gikapoy na ko sa among manager na way ayo... hehehe
    unfortunately for me, ipatapos nalang sa daw nila ang akong contract with my new project tapos inigka-human kay didto na ko nila buhian. Ang ako lang pud gihuna-huna ba ky by the time na mahuman na pud ang akong new proj, wala na pud ang opportunity/demand para sa akong balhinan... :/

Quote Originally Posted by play_maker101 View Post
    @urejiak: Sir, wla man ko nasuko, hadlok bya mi nimo (0.o), wla lng nimo na answer amo question. Its a plain Yes/NO rana. Apil b jud ang mi taga BPO, i know kabalo ka ani...dugay na bya ka sa ACN Cebu.

@geff_chang: tama jud, I believe ana jud mahitabo. . .sayangan pa mi & wat really stopping us is our bosses pa ng ask ug favor na dli sa mi muhawa....Im not tryin to sound to be audacious but I believe unexpendable pa mi....as of now. Our wave ang pioneered & has a best agents on the project, murag kulang pa ang 13 months pang credential sa resume and dli pa jud related sa amo course. Di tingale tinuod ang promise sa mgt sa amo. Dli pa organize/synchronize ang ACN Cebu about this matter....though I understand very complex cya.

well i guess, BPO and Solutions are not on the same wavelength. . .we've been tricked or...fooled.

You want a fast solution, email sa imong TL og Proj Mgr na gnahan na jud ka mobalhin sa laing capability/industry group tapos i-CC ang inyong HR Rep or delivery manager... hehehe

naa ako mga amigo nag work ari 40k+ man ila sweldo oi...dagko kaayo

11.    Advertisement