Page 62 of 606 FirstFirst ... 525960616263646572 ... LastLast

Thread: Accenture

way makatabang kungdi ikaw ra jud .....just be natural and think on your feet..focus on your strengths and core competencies and above all be friggin confident to pass the Berlitz ...remember the Oreo---- Opinion reason -example -opinion recap that's all and yer good to go..

Quote Originally Posted by urejiak View Post
    Hehe. Sagbat ko bai ha.
    I think si r3cca kay gi-emphasize lang pud niya nga dili lang contact center ang accenture. Mao man gud kasagaran huna-huna sa uban.

Wala diay ka sa Cebu bai? Hehe. Apilon ta ka namo sa mini-EB. Hehe

Well, as for the contractual thingy, aw, i trust you understand that Accenture is also a business. Mao tingali pud na ang strategy nga nakita sa mga BPO execs nga effective sa costs. For us employees, aw, downside gyud na cya. Sa business nga side, i think they are fair enough, kay before mahimo kang contractual employee, mag job offer man gyud na, and i-present man gyud na ang contracts.

But well, ACN is still one of the best companies to work for. And Accenturites are cool people too!
    Sakto jud ka bro nuff said cool peeps and all ..as in ...!agree to the max and ang training bro howaaa friggin so intensive and gamit au even if mobalhin ka og company ang name sa Accenture pulls clout og dali ayo ka madawat ...

Quote Originally Posted by r3cca View Post
    weeeeeeeeeee in the first place ur refering to accenture not the bpo part only.. thats why i clarified the fact that accenture is not merely a bpo company ^^.. and ur fact is not a general fact because it would contradict ur statements as to would not get regularised except if ur one of the pioneering group.. but u also said u were hired as a regular.. two statements comes from u that contradict each other ^^ if there are issues with the bpo side dont mark accenture as a whole because the treatment in solutions are so far great.. ^^
    Fact 1 =you are correct on that r3cca thst accenture is not bpo only....
    Fact 2 =I was was merely stating what is ongoing right now in their process of having 5 months contractual I only reacted to yer statement that you are hired as a regular that why I said that I too was hired as a regular.
    Fact 3=My statement did not contradict since I was hired in Manila and not in Cebu and I was talking about the CURRENT Business Practice of Accenture In Hiring Agents in Ops in CEBU.I said this in reaction to what you said that you were hired as ar regular which of course I do not dispute even though it was already out of context since I did not post a query to you if you were were hired as such or not(I was ONLY stating the fact about the current bus. practice after the pioneering waves which is of course an undisputed fact)..It's just that I know the goings around here since I am a Cebuano and my Ex is an HR Personnel in Accenture Cebu so I know what I am talking about here.
    Fact4=There are no issues here that I am pushing; I was merely stating a fact about their current business practice of hiring contractuals in Cebu,In fact agree with you that Accenture is Awesome !

Keep up the good work coz I see you as a true Accenturite !!
    Last edited by drknyt; 06-13-2010 at 07:46 AM.

hpit na sugod amo training...

hai, d nq kamata ug dugay ani.. lol

ntay.an pjd ni q utok..murag way sud krn panahona dah.. haha

Quote Originally Posted by opawko View Post
    nah!patay...dli au ko maau sa english specially if wla ko kaila sa taw kay mangurog ako kamot dn mgkangakanga daun..hahaha saon...can you give me tips para mawala ni ako kulba...but tell you honestly i've been an emcee b4..cguro practice lng jud ako kuwang or unsa bah>..
    i know someone in accenture who does not speak english well... as in... but naa sya didto. basin tl na gani tu sya.. pero kung sa pa ka english as in hagbong gyud..so just be confident with the way you bring yourself and speak... malay mo. but tama ka.. pracrice gyud para di ka mapahiya... good luck.

Hala... Magsugod nako ugma. Gikulba.an lagi ko. Kitakits nalang didto tomorrow guys... ^__^

Good Luck to the New Joiners..

Quote Originally Posted by wiLMar View Post
    Hala... Magsugod nako ugma. Gikulba.an lagi ko. Kitakits nalang didto tomorrow guys... ^__^

yeah kta.kits ugma..

kpoya mata sau ui..haha

Quote Originally Posted by akira sendoh View Post
    Good Luck to the New Joiners..
    thanks akira!

ei yanzki 1st day of work ugma mata pa ka hehe ^^ kinsa daw name nimo ask c micha.. pm lng sa akoa ^^

11.    Advertisement