Page 434 of 606 FirstFirst ... 424431432433434435436437444 ... LastLast
Results 4,331 to 4,340 of 6055

Thread: Accenture

Default Re: Accenture

Good Evening Accenture...

Quote Originally Posted by maui1976 View Post
    mana ako interview...taga manila,,...galisod kog tagalog,,,ginerbiyos pa jud..

pero ayo unta ma consider akong application sa treasury.

2-3 weeks daw result, although gipangutana ko if pila akong days notice sa current job nako..

huhu

Goodluck!!!

Hi istoryans! Good Evening to all!

I applied for solutions last monday in accenture and the HR told me nga there are no available positions sa ilang solutions as of this moment daw but they allowed me to take the exam and if I pass, they will list me into their short list and contact me if there are available spots already for the said position and will schedule me for an interview. Fortunately, I passed the exam and the HR asked for my TOR and I handed it to him. Ingon ang HR na I'll just wait daw for a call and check lang daw my email from time to time for the status of my application. I checked my email this evening and I got this email from them which says in the first paragraph;

"Thank you for considering employment with our Company. We have reviewed your credentials carefully in connection with our current requirements. Regretfully, we are unable to consider you for a suitable position at this time, but should an opportunity arise in the future, we will certainly contact you."

What does that supposed to mean? Am I really listed as their candidate? Naa pa ni chance? Or mao ni ang regret letter nga giingon nila which also means wala ka nadawat? Hehe

I really want to start and grow my career in this prestigious company as I heard a lot of good stuffs about Accenture.

Quote Originally Posted by Kokoroko View Post

I applied for solutions last monday in accenture and the HR told me nga there are no available positions sa ilang solutions as of this moment daw but they allowed me to take the exam and if I pass, they will list me into their short list and contact me if there are available spots already for the said position and will schedule me for an interview. Fortunately, I passed the exam and the HR asked for my TOR and I handed it to him. Ingon ang HR na I'll just wait daw for a call and check lang daw my email from time to time for the status of my application. I checked my email this evening and I got this email from them which says in the first paragraph;

"Thank you for considering employment with our Company. We have reviewed your credentials carefully in connection with our current requirements. Regretfully, we are unable to consider you for a suitable position at this time, but should an opportunity arise in the future, we will certainly contact you."

What does that supposed to mean? Am I really listed as their candidate? Naa pa ni chance? Or mao ni ang regret letter nga giingon nila which also means wala ka nadawat? Hehe

I really want to start and grow my career in this prestigious company as I heard a lot of good stuffs about Accenture.
    I wanted to believe you still have the chance. Considering that there are no available positions sa solutions at the time ga apply ka then if you have to read this line "but should an opportunity arise in the future, we will certainly contact you.", it means they will really contact you as soon as there are vacancies that are best suited for your qualification. Not to give you false hope though but this is what I think.

The best thing for you to do is to keep an eye on their Solutions vacancies or better yet, shoot them an email to make a follow up (for example, make a follow up 2 or 3 weeks from the last time you took the exam).

Hint: If you will see vacancies sa Solutions later then you are not called, tendency is you might not be one of the shortlisted applicants but just so you know, call them to confirm the vacancy and inquire about the status of your application.

Good luck!

^very well said.

Anyway, here's the opening as of Nov. 22nd:

BPO Cebu
    • Team Lead (Level D)

Technology Cebu
    • Java Enterprise Edition (SSE to AM)
    • Program Control Services (Level E)

Quote Originally Posted by urejiak View Post
    ^very well said.

Anyway, here's the opening as of Nov. 22nd:

Technology Cebu
    • Java Enterprise Edition (SSE to AM)
    Sir, ask ko sir if you only have java se. are you qualified to apply or this is for hardcore javaee only?

^i am not supposed to ask this here, but how many years of experience does that 'person' has?
    I would like to assume that this will still be considered, but i am no recruitment spe******t, and neither will be the one to do the skills interview.

But it's worth a try. Let that person 'try' to apply.

Any idea when ang hiring for Program Control Services Entry level?

-Gi sendan sad kog ing ana bro... after 5 months of waiting nako.. ASE to akong gi applyan... --- ahahahahh

wala pa lagi ko sendi ug in.ani..mga 2nd week sa october ko g.interview ato, initial but la pa sad ko gitawagan for panel interview..unsa boot pasabot ana?

^^

11.    Advertisement