Page 268 of 606 FirstFirst ... 258265266267268269270271278 ... LastLast
Results 2,671 to 2,680 of 6055

Thread: Accenture

Default Re: Accenture

Quote Originally Posted by urejiak View Post
    Sorry, but i have to tell you this:
    The way how you posted the info in this public forum - maybe you are not for ACN after all.
    Accenture employees highly value confidentiality.

As to the content of your post, I am surprised as well though.
    Started in ACN 2007, and my starting salary was way above that.
    dude chill...I said I tried, NO HARM DONE. With my work experience I know this pay is too low for me
    I was just really surprised with the pay, I expected a bit higher knowing this is a big company
    hehehe If you're saying I'm not for ACN, so be it. NOT A BIG DEAL

Quote Originally Posted by lukezice View Post
    Pangita ug mas taas nga offer kung gusto ka
    Yeah.. that's exactly what I'm doing..I'm not in a hurry to get a job..somebody referred me there, maybe he's way too convincing
    Really disappointed tho

Quote Originally Posted by GOthique View Post
    dude chill...I said I tried, NO HARM DONE. With my work experience I know this pay is too low for me
    I was just really surprised with the pay, I expected a bit higher knowing this is a big company
    It could have been better had you researched on the position you were applying. That position was for an entry level in BPO.

Posting how much you were offered in a public forum is the BIG deal. I don't know if you were able to understand what was discussed to you during the job offer if you were indeed offered the job.

Quote Originally Posted by akira sendoh View Post
    It could have been better had you researched on the position you were applying. That position was for an entry level in BPO.

Posting how much you were offered in a public forum is the BIG deal. I don't know if you were able to understand what was discussed to you during the job offer if you were indeed offered the job.
    I agree with this. This is confidential.

Quote Originally Posted by jelianchaszer View Post
    Data Analyst position is under BPO? I dont think so.

BPO ang data analyst ui..Non-voice BPO.
    ang 10k tawn nga basic makapalamon na sa akong tita, mama, duha ka igsoon nga babaye ug nako.
    kung di ganahan sa pay pangita ug lain.. duuuhh..

Quote Originally Posted by hazelcharisse View Post
    BPO ang data analyst ui..Non-voice BPO.
    ang 10k tawn nga basic makapalamon na sa akong tita, mama, duha ka igsoon nga babaye ug nako.
    kung di ganahan sa pay pangita ug lain.. duuuhh..
    Hi I am interested with what you have said. Can you translate it?

Quote Originally Posted by GOthique View Post
    Maybe, you were referred OR asked to be referred for the wrong position. As you said you already have work experience, you could have asked the recruiter for any opening that suits your experience, and asking pay.

Personally, I was just surprised you posted the figures. Apology for that (and i am sincere!) but I meant no harm too. For people highly valuing confidentiality, that was a no-no. So please just don't be surprised on our reactions.

However, i would say ACN is a nice company. I would suggest you PM akira on the opening that suits you, if you are still open for it though.

Merry Christmas everyone!

sir geff_chang, can i send my resume to your email??thank you. merry christmas..

Quote Originally Posted by akira sendoh View Post

this is a new account pal...so few people knew about it, perhaps people from Recruitment Dept and successful candidates besides I don't owe you any explanation, maybe my mistake was expecting too much, I apologize if I posted it here I don't think I can edit my post some already quote it and I'm just trying to air frustrations. Seriously, I don't have anything against the company..FORGIVE ME..it's CHRISTMAS

11.    Advertisement