Page 24 of 606 FirstFirst ... 142122232425262734 ... LastLast

Thread: Accenture

Quote Originally Posted by lstorya View Post
    MAY GAD,pde naa mag summarize anamurag ningsakit na ako mata after 5-6 lines.summary plz para makahibalo sad ta unsa moral sa story,hehehehe.
    Quote Originally Posted by spike412 View Post
    kataas gud ana... in short version please?
    Haha. OK. below's shorter:

Ang kasagarang reason daw nganong mamahawa ang employees sa usa ka nindot nga company even with high pay, latest tech, superb office environment, etc., kay ang direct leads / supervisors / managers.

Wala to'y 'direct' nga kalabutan sa Accenture. Gi-explain ra ngadto kung unsa ang major reason ngano mupahawa ang mga employees bisan 'best' na ang tanan but the 'boss'.

Quote Originally Posted by mystic_stranger143 View Post
    @urejiak...dba accenture man u work? hehe..just asking... i tot so man gud.
    Hi mystic. Dili lang ko mutubag kay maulaw ko.

Quote Originally Posted by BSIT_KO_BAI View Post
    Oe mga pipz! Ask lang ko, unsa kadugay ang inyo gi hulat para matawagan para sa interview? ?? ??
    Nangapply ko last week nya nitake na ko sa qualifying exam for ASSOC. SOFTWARE ENGR. nila. Unsa jud ang mga signs,etc. nga you are qualified for the position?

Please tabangi ko ninyo, I desperately need a job and I need to know ASAP if dawat ba ko sa position or not.... tnx daan mga istoryans....
    @BSIT_KO_BAI
    wow, ur a technologian, right? I hope u get the job para daghan na tiknoys sa acn!
    Anyway, it really depends bai. Wala ko kahibalo sa exact process ug timeline sa recruitment.
    but here's what i am thinking:
    perhaps, ang recruitment kay naa pay schedule lain nga exam, then need pa i-wait ang result ato para ma-determine if kinsay best fit sa open roles among the applicants.
    As far as i know, taas na kaau ang two weeks for the results considering nga "hiring mood" kaau nga season sa acn karon.
    As for the signs, u'l get a call for an interview, either by phone, or in person, by the HR. Be patient. I hope you get it.

Disclaimer: This is just what urejiak THINKs. If you really want to know the recruitment process, let urejiak know, he'll also 'try' to get the info you need, but no assurance as the recruitment process may be a confidential information. Or better, you can call Accenture HR.

Panawagan: kung naay taga Accenture HR ngari, please lang pud ko tubag sa pangutana.

Quote Originally Posted by urejiak View Post
    Hi mystic. Dili lang ko mutubag kay maulaw ko.

@BSIT_KO_BAI
    wow, ur a technologian, right? I hope u get the job para daghan na tiknoys sa acn!
    Anyway, it really depends bai. Wala ko kahibalo sa exact process ug timeline sa recruitment.
    but here's what i am thinking:
    perhaps, ang recruitment kay naa pay schedule lain nga exam, then need pa i-wait ang result ato para ma-determine if kinsay best fit sa open roles among the applicants.
    As far as i know, taas na kaau ang two weeks for the results considering nga "hiring mood" kaau nga season sa acn karon.
    As for the signs, u'l get a call for an interview, either by phone, or in person, by the HR. Be patient. I hope you get it.

Disclaimer: This is just what urejiak THINKs. If you really want to know the recruitment process, let urejiak know, he'll also 'try' to get the info you need, but no assurance as the recruitment process may be a confidential information. Or better, you can call Accenture HR.

Panawagan: kung naay taga Accenture HR ngari, please lang pud ko tubag sa pangutana.
    Mao ba bai? cge, tnx.... Bitaw, hope mkasulod ko dri....

waaaaa hiring pa ba ang IT dra ron sa accenture krang pra sa fresh grad//

Quote Originally Posted by mike_nemisis View Post
    waaaaa hiring pa ba ang IT dra ron sa accenture krang pra sa fresh grad//
    same question mi. dawat mo entry level programmers karon?

just to answer some of the queries...

yes. Fresh grads are welcome to apply (that means, entry level)...BSIT , CS, IE, ECE....experienced hires are also welcome.. (for IT/Solutions....to work in Cebu office...) dont know sa BPO...i think for manila ghapon ....

@BSIT_KO_BAI ... just be patient bai... coz i-dungan manag tawag gud... kay ang training by batch man. so i think they are still trying to reach the max. slots before they can decide kinsa jud madawat.. since human nakag exam...that's a good sign.. then you'r up for the interview nalang... hope you'll ace it! (^_^) Good luck bro! .. (if di ka madawat, HR will inform you through email..) if you'll be for the interview, they will call you up....

Still hiring...... Patience is a virtue...

UP...

Still hiring pa.. apply namo..

Posted by urejiak in the earlier post:

Associate Software Engineer (Cebu)
    Responsibilities:
    - Coding and testing program modules that meet design specifications
    - Preparing test plans according to functional and technical specifications
    - Executing and documenting results of tests necessary to ensure that an application or technical environment meets performance requirements
    - Proactively contributing to the technical design process through the analysis of application requirements and the creation of technical design documents
    - Implementing the technical infrastructure, including networks, platforms and servers, enterprise enabling, application enabling, security and operations management
    - Providing user support by addressing business inquiries and issues
    Qualifications:
    - Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Computer Science/Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Engineering or equivalent.
    - Good communication skills

Quote Originally Posted by mystic_stranger143 View Post
    just to answer some of the queries...

yes. Fresh grads are welcome to apply (that means, entry level)...BSIT , CS, IE, ECE....experienced hires are also welcome.. (for IT/Solutions....to work in Cebu office...) dont know sa BPO...i think for manila ghapon ....

@BSIT_KO_BAI ... just be patient bai... coz i-dungan manag tawag gud... kay ang training by batch man. so i think they are still trying to reach the max. slots before they can decide kinsa jud madawat.. since human nakag exam...that's a good sign.. then you'r up for the interview nalang... hope you'll ace it! (^_^) Good luck bro! .. (if di ka madawat, HR will inform you through email..) if you'll be for the interview, they will call you up....

Still hiring...... Patience is a virtue...
    okay dawat sila entry levels na IT applicants...
    unsa sad ang trabaho ani? bcig CC type ang trabaho ani dli IT work?? tnx

nindot diay kay manawat ug fresh grads. Apply niya ko igka-after graduation.

Naa moy dress code? =/

11.    Advertisement