Page 131 of 166 FirstFirst ... 121128129130131132133134141 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 1651

Hi sa taga lexmark, ask lang ko if unsa ilang hiring process? like pila ka test/ interviews? and unsa ka dugaya =)
    Also can anyone enlighten me regarding sa salary range for hardware engineering nila? for comparative purpose lang hehe

Quote Originally Posted by breakjei View Post
    To those interested to apply at Lexmark, please read through these tips as to set your expectations into their hiring process.

1 Their hiring process is gonna take you months, (yes, months) this is maybe because they filter out everything on your resume and there is a certain group that assigns you to hiring managers. Just imagine hundreds of applicants applying into a position where only 1 or 2 people are needed. It is a strict competition, and it starts with your resume. They also do manpower pooling, if you don't know that, google it. Don't expect that you will get a reply from them within a week's time.

2 They need very talented and experienced people. So much that they are willing to be understaffed for months until they find the best candidate to fill in their position. It may depend on the urgency of the job that they are hiring for, and sometimes the only reason that they will accept you quickly is if they need someone badly. Almost all jobs need you to have relevant experience of at least 2 years before you could be considered, and that is without excuse.

3 Do not go here as a walk-in applicant. The guards will only refer you to submit your application at their career site which is careers.lexmark.com.ph . That is the only way you could apply here, unless they hold an open-house job fair like the one last year which only happened once or twice since Lexmark was established here in Cebu.

That's it. I hope this helps. From all this, once you get accepted, you will be in one of the best company here in Cebu.

PS: The perception of the best company differs from person to person. One should also consider that the company itself has good policies but chances are, you could be under the worst manager.

This surely helped! Thank you very much.

I submitted my application last year (December), but up until now, I haven't received any call from them. I'm kind of losing hope. But I really want to try my luck with this company. So i'm gonna keep my fingers crossed.

yep takes time

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by awikaw View Post
    Hi sa taga lexmark, ask lang ko if unsa ilang hiring process? like pila ka test/ interviews? and unsa ka dugaya =)
    Also can anyone enlighten me regarding sa salary range for hardware engineering nila? for comparative purpose lang hehe
    Hi awikaw, sharing you this Lexmark ko bai! | Solitude
    it's a blog on the hiring process I had w/ Lexmark.

Done with my Manager's Interview last February 3..and as per Sir Ryan result will be after 2 weeks..

Hoping for a positive result^_^

#fingerscrossed ^_^

Good morning, guys!

Just earlier, I came across a photo that Lexmark will have an Open House next month (March). Have you guys heard about it?

Quote Originally Posted by jorosetin View Post
    Done with my Manager's Interview last February 3..and as per Sir Ryan result will be after 2 weeks..

Hoping for a positive result^_^

#fingerscrossed ^_^
    Bro asa nimo gsend imong resume?

Quote Originally Posted by angelixx View Post
    Good morning, guys!

Just earlier, I came across a photo that Lexmark will have an Open House next month (March). Have you guys heard about it?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	updated poster image.jpg 
Views:	275 
Size:	69.6 KB 
ID:	10256

PROGRAM FLOW:

Registration starts at 7:00am for the morning session & 1:00pm for the afternoon session.
    Company overview
    Preliminary interviews
    R&D and CSSC Exhibit
    Lab Tour
    Important NOTES:
    Candidate referral should be physically onsite with a resume during the activity.
    Employees have the option to accompany their pre-registered referrals during the event.
    We aim to receive fresh pool of referrals during the CRP Open House. Currently processed referrals are managed separately.
    To view the available job postings, please click Lexmark Careers - Cebu Philippines | Take the opportunity to work with the best professionals on the best products.
    Deadline for registration will be on March 3.

Need ipang pre-register ang mga mangadto sa Open House. PM your Full name, Division where you want to work (CSSC or R&D), and preferred open house schedule (AM or PM)
    Last edited by dbalagosa; 02-19-2014 at 09:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dbalagosa View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	updated poster image.jpg 
Views:	275 
Size:	69.6 KB 
ID:	10256

PROGRAM FLOW:

Registration starts at 7:00am for the morning session & 1:00pm for the afternoon session.
    Company overview
    Preliminary interviews
    R&D and CSSC Exhibit
    Lab Tour
    Important NOTES:
    Candidate referral should be physically onsite with a resume during the activity.
    Employees have the option to accompany their pre-registered referrals during the event.
    We aim to receive fresh pool of referrals during the CRP Open House. Currently processed referrals are managed separately.
    To view the available job postings, please click Lexmark Careers - Cebu Philippines | Take the opportunity to work with the best professionals on the best products.
    Deadline for registration will be on March 3.

Need ipang pre-register ang mga mangadto sa Open House. PM your Full name, Division where you want to work (CSSC or R&D), and preferred open house schedule (AM or PM)
    Ask lang ko bai...naa pa open as a Engineering Technologist?..nag-apply ko pag-january..ala paman response..pwdi pa apply ani ini open house?

naa paman ang engineering technologist pero wala lang ko kita sa careers website na. Pwede raman gihapon ka mu anhi ug interviewhon ra gihapon ka.

11.    Advertisement