Page 27 of 166 FirstFirst ... 172425262728293037 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum + View Post
    wwoooooowwwww ka hot sa topic oiy. Guys just remember this, for all the good and bad has Lexmark given us let's just be thankful for what we have alright! Feel at least you're lucky enough that Lexmark hired you (utang kabubut-on lang gud). If you want to discuss something bad about the company, please don't do it here alright! Peace yah all!
    exactly bro.. despite the discrepancies a company has may it be Lexmark or not we should give them a little respect and be thankful for giving us the chance to be part of them..

I agree with you princess_21. I'm not in tsc but from rnd. We have the same scenario. Your post already explain my side. so i won't discuss about it.
    to all tsc in lexmark.
    please tarungon pud ang tsc data. ky kami maoy mag-antos sa data sa mga calls gikan tsc ky among studyohan unsa nga top problem encountered sa customer.
    It turn out, amo pa tarungon unsa na siya nga problem group. dili ky copy-paste ra ang title.

Quote Originally Posted by nwf View Post
    I agree with you princess_21. I'm not in tsc but from rnd. We have the same scenario. Your post already explain my side. so i won't discuss about it.
    to all tsc in lexmark.
    please tarungon pud ang tsc data. ky kami maoy mag-antos sa data sa mga calls gikan tsc ky among studyohan unsa nga top problem encountered sa customer.
    It turn out, amo pa tarungon unsa na siya nga problem group. dili ky copy-paste ra ang title.
    bro, process issues such as this can be worked out through communicating to the right people like sending feedbacks to tsc superiors regarding the cause of your challenges. there is email and sametime, we can use them to send feedbacks if ever there is a problem with the data. just sharing my thoughts on this.

in the end, we are all Lexmark employees still so let's help in protecting the name itself like what Platinum said "utang kabubot-on lng gud". Thanks and more power to Lexmark. ^_^

nakarelate lang ko kay princess_21..

nakarelate lang ko kay princess_21..

By Platinum:

Guys just remember this, for all the good and bad has Lexmark given us let's just be thankful for what we have alright! Feel at least you're lucky enough that Lexmark hired you (utang kabubut-on lang gud). If you want to discuss something bad about the company, please don't do it here alright! Peace yah all!

esprugodoys,

thanks bai i appreciate that. For all you Lexmark people, discussing work related concerns are sometimes okay but it will drive the mind for non Lexmark people that we are not working as a team or worst they will think that Lexmark management team can't handle the issues inside Lexmark. Let's just be fair alright! let's make it that way. Peace yah all.

Speaking of utang kabubut-on. I think I already done my part by giving extra time, extra knowledge, which is aside from my job description, I also have some contribution how to make things easier.
    Pero karon, naa na nako ang tanan trabaho tungod ky kamao ko tanan kuno. Unsa nalang uban diha nga pareha mi position. Dapat fair.. ky pareha man sweldo, pareha pud trabaho.
    Ang teknik sa uban diri:
    ayaw pakita nga kamao ka sa tanan trabaho ky ang uban magsalig nalang nimo..

Quote Originally Posted by esprugodoys View Post
    bro, process issues such as this can be worked out through communicating to the right people like sending feedbacks to tsc superiors regarding the cause of your challenges. there is email and sametime, we can use them to send feedbacks if ever there is a problem with the data. just sharing my thoughts on this.

in the end, we are all Lexmark employees still so let's help in protecting the name itself like what Platinum said "utang kabubot-on lng gud". Thanks and more power to Lexmark. ^_^
    I already report it to my superior regarding this matter but no feedback from him.

Speaking of utang kabubut-on. I think I already done my part by giving extra time, extra knowledge, which is aside from my job description, I also have some contribution how to make things easier.
    Pero karon, naa na nako ang tanan trabaho tungod ky kamao ko tanan kuno. Unsa nalang uban diha nga pareha mi position. Dapat fair.. ky pareha man sweldo, pareha pud trabaho.
    Ang teknik sa uban diri:
    ayaw pakita nga kamao ka sa tanan trabaho ky ang uban magsalig nalang nimo..

I already report it to my superior regarding this matter but no feedback from him.
    @nwf

If you know the work. Why not make a procedure on what you are doing then shove it to their mouth.

I smell a lock in the horizons...

Some are lucky... Some are not. Work is like a game of luck.

11.    Advertisement