Page 1 of 54 123411 ... LastLast

Default On which type of person you can fall in love easily?

On which person you can fall in love easily, a Poet or a Mathematician? a poet is an emotional type of person he/she got easily affected, impetuos in expression, talks with enthusiasm, uses his/her heart instead of his/her brain. while a mathematician is not an emotional type uses his/her brain instead of his/her heart, they are insensible, they are more on analysis. when we talk about a poet they are the artist, the musician, an entertainer. a mathematician are the engineers, the accountant, scientist, a computer analysts. why?

mathematician.... pwede mo tutor nako sa math.... hehehe.... numbers freak me out... im impressed with people who can easily manage math so mau na..... mathematician.. para balance ako ang sensitive siya ang insensitive.. kaluoy nila mga insensitive.. wakekeke

i'll go for mathematician coz we have this thing in common. it's nice to go for someone with same interest...

doesnt matter kung poet o mathwiz....pag di ako pinapansin my interest is piqued na...

Blog Entries

i wud go for the mathemathician... id want it to be all a mystery.it gives that tingly feeling na u are wandering the unknown... ayee!

poet... kay puwit.. hehe lols.. jok lang..

coz mas daghan paman ang mytery sa poems diba??

when it comes to love wala man kaayo ko pili... lolz.. big or small i like them all... lolz..

im the type of person who doesnt like mysteries... i'd fall for someone whom readily show interest in me.. so i'd go for the poet.. i easily fall for ppl who are overly romantic.. coz i am...

Certified Chocoholic cottoncandy's Avatar

as per description, i kinda fit to what they call the mathematicians... so i dont wonder why i easily fall for "poets" .. they just compensate for the things that i lack, my inadequacy. "Poets" complete me... and they keep my sanity and equilibrium...

Poet are romantic, using words which could not easily undestand but has a deep influence in every persons life. Poets couldn't be good in mathematics but they're good in composition of one's emotion.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 54 123411 ... LastLast