Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

bro,

ipa check lang na ninyo kay somtimes mag ok na cya after resetting all connections. Nag offer amo company free diagnostics on all I.T. equipments, call us at4164850.

i can repair this po for only p3500
    with 4 months warranty
    sms me 09218548075

mother board ni bro...same sako amigo

Hi all,

This is an nVidia Chipset problem.... Acer as we all know had poor cooling system..samot pa nig gamit silag AMD/nVidia as N/S bridge.. the Good thing is... Mobo was not totally fried.. meaning.. ma fix pa ni xa nga issue... i had already rework/fixed 3 Acer Aspire 4520 with almost identical problem (the power indicator and other LEDs will just lit for a second when pressing the power button).. are you getting the same scenario? ..atfirst i thought the motherboard was totally fried up so i ordered one MoBo from china via Hanstar(2nd source maker of Acer Aspire Board) para sa akong friend na laptop.. then after few months..medyo dili naman ko bz.. i try to rework the board..and GotCha! i already found the problem. I don't have a schematic since QUANTA Computer(makers of Acer Laptops) won't allow that (unless you have MENTOR Graphics).. so! grab ur phone txt me if you have the same problem.. i am open for fix.. we'll just need a soldering iron, a hot air blower and ...a bottle of Beer ...

-RJ (themaldito.org)

Quote Originally Posted by MeMing View Post
    exactly what i've experienced with my 4520G nga acer... read the thread i posted earlier... ang ako unit so far ok PA sukad "gi-ayo" kunohay sa taiwan ang ilang defect! hapit 10k akong damage ato unya 2 months huwat! pero cge nalang at least andar pa ug gamit pa nako diri sa opisina...
    Yeah Bai,

ilaha bitaw ng giayo but less effort.. Your Board is an aspire 4520G with dedicated mini-PCIe VC..but to sum up..identical ra jud na ang board sa 4520 and 4520G ..galing lang sa dedicated video... same prob.. chipset imnan ranag coke sa mga insik unya lingkod2x ran..

6.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12