Page 1 of 22 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: coldplay

Default coldplay

any fans (avid or not) in here?

i used to think they were boring. i was never a fan of yellow when i listened to it the first time. then i decided to buy parachutes (sometime in 2003) and although the album had a depressing feel, i started to like them. of course, pagkarelease sa a rush of blood to the head, second album nila, gipalit dayon ko. i just love their style even though some people would refer to it/them as gay rock. is there even such a concept?

they have a new album coming out. the album will be called x&y. it will be released on 6th june, preceeded by the new single speed of sound on 23rd of may. the album cover looks weird with its tetris-style artwork.

tracklist:
    1. square One
    2. what if
    3. white shadows
    4. fix you
    5. talk
    6. x&y
    7. speed of sound
    8. a message
    9. low
    10. the hardest part
    11. swallowed in the sea
    12. twisted logic

by the way, i just got their 2003 live DVD yesterday. it was hella good! i must admit it is a pirated copy. i bought it somewhere in colon along with evanescence's anywhere but home DVD. mahal sad kaayo ang original na copy oi. di ko ka-afford nila. but i have the original copies of their 2 albums though.

Default coldplay

Coldplay is the shit!! maayo kaayo!! i watched a friend's copy of the Live DVD, grabe kaayo!! dude, if you like coldplay, you should score copies of the following artists as well: Elbow, Travis, Budapest, Future Kings of Spain...

Default coldplay

Sa ilang DVD, klaro kaayo ang influence ni IAN McCulloch sa iyang vocal style (Echo and the Bunnymen)... The original DVD also comes with a LIVE CD so if makakita kag original nga barato, palit nalang.

Why pamper life's complexities when the leather runs smooth on the passenger seat?

Default coldplay

Quote Originally Posted by CuJo!!!
    Coldplay is the s**t!! maayo kaayo!! i watched a friend's copy of the Live DVD, grabe kaayo!! dude, if you like coldplay, you should score copies of the following artists as well: Elbow, Travis, Budapest, Future Kings of Spain...
    i'm only familiar with travis. i'll try looking for the others if i can.

Quote Originally Posted by EZRA
    Sa ilang DVD, klaro kaayo ang influence ni IAN McCulloch sa iyang vocal style (Echo and the Bunnymen)... The original DVD also comes with a LIVE CD so if makakita kag original nga barato, palit nalang.
    yeah, i'll try looking for a cheaper original DVD. i saw the original on sale once but it's still around P500.

Blog Entries

Default coldplay

This band is good... has been a fan since they released the first album..

Recommended to mga gi mention ni CuJo and also... include Radiohead on the list...

In the end, cowards are those who follow the dark side.

Default coldplay

Naay bag-ong banda .. dunno if kadungog namo ani nila... called COMMUNIQUE ..
    Suwayi sab ninyo ang KASABIAN and THE BRAVERY.

Why pamper life's complexities when the leather runs smooth on the passenger seat?

Default coldplay

i fell in love with Yellow and Trouble the first time i heard them. i thought it was by Adam Duritz of Counting Crows. turned out it was a new band.

Default coldplay

Quote Originally Posted by EZRA
    Naay bag-ong banda .. dunno if kadungog namo ani nila... called COMMUNIQUE ..
    Suwayi sab ninyo ang KASABIAN and THE BRAVERY.
    bitaw, KASABIAN sounds like a modern STONE ROSES and HAPPY MONDAYS... THE BRAVERY sounds a bit more like a more melodic JOY DIVISION, mura sad cguro gamay ug SISTERS OF MERCY...

by the way, ezra sakto gyud ka nga gisuhid no chris martin ang style ni Ian McCullogh, i read somewhere recently na after finishing their set during an intimate gig, Chris Martin decided nga mag jam lang sila ug mga Echo and the Bunnymen nga songs, bahala kuno kung mouli ang crowd o dili... nag cover sila, hehehe... lingaw kuno to nga show...

Default coldplay

i haven't heard of COMMUNIQUE though...

Default coldplay

there's a new band nga pareha gamay ug style sa coldplay pero daghan lang ug piano ila songs. they're called keane. i have their album already. :P

Quote Originally Posted by CuJo!!!
    i haven't heard of COMMUNIQUE though...
    apil pud ko.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 22 123411 ... LastLast