Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Default Re: Calling All Webmasters, Animators, and Freelancers to join Cebu Web Awards 2006

ok

Default Re: Calling All Webmasters, Animators, and Freelancers to join Cebu Web Awards 2006

Ang judges sa cebu web awards really don't care if the website has ajax, rails or other cool stuff that only above-normal techy people would notice... basta lami sa mata tan-awn, mao na na. ^___^

I guess if you really want to win this award, flash isn't the answer. Try enhancing your Photoshop skill or any image/vector skill (depende sa imong style).
    Bisan unsa ka kamaayo mo code or mo flash, unya wa'y umoy imong PS skill, wa gyud kay chance. Making flash as an excuse is crap and unprofessional. Flash has nothing to do with this.

if i were to choose, i would choose a CSS and PHP site. so cool than flash.

Default Re: Calling All Webmasters, Animators, and Freelancers to join Cebu Web Awards 2

OMGG, awesome 3D effects and transitions = WINNARR!!1

I'd imagine that's how the judging would go.

See thats why the competition needs new judges, judges who understand that good web design doesn't necessarily mean a flashy interface. People who take into account the site's functionality (if the site is supposed to be a community portal they'd know that having it in pure flash would be idiotic), and usability (unobtrusive navigation, being able to bookmark a certain page / article they find interesting, etc.). Flash has its uses, but it is hardly the be-all and end-all of design.

who won?

naka-apil ko ani pag 5th cebu web awards...and i've heard nga walay alamag sa website ang mga judges...ang mga judge ky mga dagkong tae sa CCCI ug mga business man...naa mn gne designer, pero interior ug fashion designer..
    mao to gibuhatan nko dinalian nga flash website para maka-catch sa ilang attention.. kaluoy sa diyos na-2nd place ko bsan last minute nko nkasugod ky wala ko ka-attend pag 1st day...

pakabawi mo sa registration if mo-apil mo sa on the spot ky naay kaon nya tagaan tshirt...

mao bah.. e update ko ani bro if mo apil ka... koyog tah..

next season sa cebu webbie... nahan ko tanaw ila site...

9.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234