Page 9 of 61 FirstFirst ... 678910111219 ... LastLast

unsay tips sa bago pa nakapasar ug board exam...asa man mi padung??

claru kaau if dkasulod ug hospital ,, mag callcenter.. mao sad ako path sauna, but then im working now sa psh..

Quote Originally Posted by juck401 View Post
    claru kaau if dkasulod ug hospital ,, mag callcenter.. mao sad ako path sauna, but then im working now sa psh..
    hi juck410, gud for you na nakagawas naka sa callcenter. I'm in the same industry sad.. nagmasteral ko but I stopped as of the moment. Karon kay ngita nako ug kavolunteeran na musugot ug weekends lang sa..

I know sa Danao mudawat daw ug volunteers but layo man xa gud. Did2 ko Gullas yesterday but exclusive daw cla sa ila mga grads.. ang uban sad kay sa city sad.. ask ta ko ninyo unsa pa lain hospitals mudawat ug volunteer sa weekends.. Lisud man gud ibiya pa ron sa bpo industry kay ako ang eldest sa balay.. naa pa lain responsibilities..

Tnx nya sa info!

Quote Originally Posted by yang@_@ View Post
    unsay tips sa bago pa nakapasar ug board exam...asa man mi padung??
    send out applications to a lot of hospitals and if u do know people who can support ur applications then ask for help. u'll more likely to be called up bec of the "backer system" that we're currently practicing (sad to say). its normal not to hear from them for months, u just have to be patient. if ur planning to work abroad then y not prepare for it and take review classes.
    I should have been wiser... I was scared of failing the nclex exam so I didnt bother to enroll myslf in a review center. I went for "experience" first and applied for like 2-3 hospitals. I got tired of waiting and got myself in the BPO industry. I did got a call from one of the hospitals that I had applied for but unfortunately I had to turn it down since I had already signed up a contract which had a bond .. The pay was great and so was the experience. I luv my life as a call center agent, I got to splurge on shopping, food and so on yet I still found myself yearning for so much more. My parents werent that thrilled bwt my job, they wanted to for me to pursue my profession so I ended up resigning. One thing I regretted was that I should have been able to save up money for my future expenses like review center, exams - nclex,ielts and so on, but I didnt. Another option which I had failed to do was to take masteral classes or even to find time to get myself into a review center. I felt like I had wasted so much time and drifted so far from my nursg career. Now I have to start at the begginning. Pardon me if u find me whinning here, but this is just sumthing that I would want to share most esp to those who are afraid and uncertain of which path to take. Good luck guys..

Quote Originally Posted by sweettooth18 View Post
    send out applications to a lot of hospitals and if u do know people who can support ur applications then ask for help. u'll more likely to be called up bec of the "backer system" that we're currently practicing (sad to say). its normal not to hear from them for months, u just have to be patient. if ur planning to work abroad then y not prepare for it and take review classes.
    I should have been wiser... I was scared of failing the nclex exam so I didnt bother to enroll myslf in a review center. I went for "experience" first and applied for like 2-3 hospitals. I got tired of waiting and got myself in the BPO industry. I did got a call from one of the hospitals that I had applied for but unfortunately I had to turn it down since I had already signed up a contract which had a bond .. The pay was great and so was the experience. I luv my life as a call center agent, I got to splurge on shopping, food and so on yet I still found myself yearning for so much more. My parents werent that thrilled bwt my job, they wanted to for me to pursue my profession so I ended up resigning. One thing I regretted was that I should have been able to save up money for my future expenses like review center, exams - nclex,ielts and so on, but I didnt. Another option which I had failed to do was to take masteral classes or even to find time to get myself into a review center. I felt like I had wasted so much time and drifted so far from my nursg career. Now I have to start at the begginning. Pardon me if u find me whinning here, but this is just sumthing that I would want to share most esp to those who are afraid and uncertain of which path to take. Good luck guys..
    well said... people here should get something from this statement... pursue your passion, because it is you not because napugos mo.

Quote Originally Posted by babymc23 View Post
    hi juck410, gud for you na nakagawas naka sa callcenter. I'm in the same industry sad.. nagmasteral ko but I stopped as of the moment. Karon kay ngita nako ug kavolunteeran na musugot ug weekends lang sa..

I know sa Danao mudawat daw ug volunteers but layo man xa gud. Did2 ko Gullas yesterday but exclusive daw cla sa ila mga grads.. ang uban sad kay sa city sad.. ask ta ko ninyo unsa pa lain hospitals mudawat ug volunteer sa weekends.. Lisud man gud ibiya pa ron sa bpo industry kay ako ang eldest sa balay.. naa pa lain responsibilities..

Tnx nya sa info!
    ang gullas bro pwde ka lain skul but na- gyud ka backer parehas sa kong cm8.. volunteer cya sa gullas kron..

danao ospital kay october pa daw manawat..i went there personally..kalas au plete..ang maternity stop sah ug panawat, sa sotto kung mupass mo karon tngali next year pa mo makasulod...try ninyo eversley, i'd volunteered there for 6 months but daghan na au volunteers didto karon..like sa usa ka shift more or less 10 mo kabuok..went also to camp lapu2 but wala ko nidayon ug pass..mandaue district if naa mo backer..miller kay 2500 bayad good for 3 months volunteer experience..try sad st.anthony mother and child hospital sa mambaling..pass mo chong hua, cge lang hiring karon..

sacred heart hospital sad manawat volunteers, ako gf kai didto last week, october daw cla start sa calls.. mao ni requirements..

-resume
    -application letter addressed to Ethel Soria OIC, HRMD
    -TOR
    -Diploma
    -Board rating certificate
    -PRC license ID
    -active membership sa PNA
    -2x2 i.d picture 1pc

i heard panel daw ilang interview with demo.. good luck sa mangapply!

Quote Originally Posted by itzurisen View Post
    ang gullas bro pwde ka lain skul but na- gyud ka backer parehas sa kong cm8.. volunteer cya sa gullas kron..
    aw mao bah? lage oi.. cge nalang, mangita lang ko lain..

Quote Originally Posted by aKaThIsIa View Post
    danao ospital kay october pa daw manawat..i went there personally..kalas au plete..ang maternity stop sah ug panawat, sa sotto kung mupass mo karon tngali next year pa mo makasulod...try ninyo eversley, i'd volunteered there for 6 months but daghan na au volunteers didto karon..like sa usa ka shift more or less 10 mo kabuok..went also to camp lapu2 but wala ko nidayon ug pass..mandaue district if naa mo backer..miller kay 2500 bayad good for 3 months volunteer experience..try sad st.anthony mother and child hospital sa mambaling..pass mo chong hua, cge lang hiring karon..
    hi sis! mudawat bah ug weekends lang ang danao? nakaask ka unsa requirements? nagplanu sad gani ko muad2 but so far wa pako time but thanks sa info na october pa cla mudawat.. hope you can answer my other questions as well.. tnx!

11.    Advertisement

Page 9 of 61 FirstFirst ... 678910111219 ... LastLast