Page 3 of 89 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Default Re: KOREA fires long-range missile....

... the only thing I'm worried about this scenario is the timing ... Fourth of July was N Korea's date of choice to launch this test. kinda like a statement / provocation done specifically to the U.S.

while these nations (US, S Korea, Japan, China, N Korea, and Russia) can still discuss negotiations regarding this matter, the N Korean's "action" alone send shivers to my spine.

and don't worry, the Phillippines won't be in N Korea's crosshairs. what will that accomplish? it would just be a waste of Nuke warheads. Japan, S Korea and the US alone would be enough to trigger a war that I don't think we'll all see the light of day if ever it becomes full blown.

Shut Up! Let your GAME do the talking!

Quote Originally Posted by omad

... the only thing I'm worried about this scenario is the timing ... Fourth of July was N Korea's date of choice to launch this test. kinda like a statement / provocation done specifically to the U.S.

while these nations (US, S Korea, Japan, China, N Korea, and Russia) can still discuss negotiations regarding this matter, the N Korean's "action" alone send shivers to my spine.Â*

and don't worry, the Phillippines won't be in N Korea's crosshairs. what will that accomplish? it would just be a waste of Nuke warheads. Japan, S Korea and the US alone would be enough to trigger a war that I don't think we'll all see the light of day if ever it becomes full blown.
    i hope you're right men....

granted di ma detect ang stealth bombers, but can you say ba na they know their targets? ang naka ngilngig sa NoKors bai kay they have this maze of underground tunnels where they hide their weapons. ang sure na mabungkag sa US is only their airbases, mga military installation... small fish ra kung baga. imagine the morning after, the NoKors will retaliate with nukes. Sa missiles man jud ila investments bai kay mao man ilang trump card if they were attacked... and so far walay foolproof na anti missile system in the world. Bisan ang patriot missile during the 1st Gulf war, matod pa sa mga US techs na chamba ra na na-igo ag mga Scuds na ila gina intercept. unproven pa jud na nga mga systems.

Like i said, it aint that easy... the US cannot gamble on bombing them without getting severe repercussions... nuclear repercussions ha... and not just the US ila bawson, include na tanan allies: Japan, SoKor, Taiwan, heck even the Philippines might be included. And remember, China is still staunchly behind the NoKors here...
    given the NoKors economic status and its capability to build nuclear arsenals, i doubt it if they could come up with enough warheads to rain down on their enemies..possibility is 2-5 warheads ra ila ma build..and this could easily be neutralize half-way on its target.

here is NOKOR's missile chronology..what i've noticed is that their technolgy is still remnants from the cold war era.

http://www.wisconsinproject.org/coun...miss-chron.htm

Calling US ang Japan, bombahi ang Nokor!!!

check this out: www.missilethreat.com/missiles/ taep-o-dong-2_north_korea.html

here's another one: http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...070400729.html

this is their newest missile. the taep'o dong 2. mao ni ila main a gina test in that series of missiles. it is believed to have a range that can hit parts of Alaska. estimates put it at more than 6000 kilometers. Some also say they already have the technology that can hit as far as the US West Coast... unconfirmed, but you know rumors... they dont just spring out like rabbits...

^^but missiles are cheaper to build than a nuclear warheads..NoKOR can possibly make a dozen long range missiles, but without a warhead on it that will be useless.

^^ that's a great analogy. and it also means that they MAY already have warheads ready for half the number of missiles on inventory right now. 'coz like you said " without a warhead, missiles will be useless", I don't think N Korea is just building missiles just for the heck of it.
    Shut Up! Let your GAME do the talking!

thats the problem na nga eh. NoKor is "believed" to have at least 10-50 nuclear warheads on their arsenal. Couple with that with a considerable amount of Biological and Chemical weapons...

OT: if you've seen the 3rd season of 24, mao toh ang effects of a Biological weapon. Nuclear? Try season 2... ehehehehe... basta imagine 50 nuclear missiles going to your country... thats enough to make you stop and think about attacking NoKor. Thats why hantud karon wa pay ni-attack nila. Nuclear deterrence. And thats what Iran is trying to get rin... nuclear deterrence... leverage, to the normal person...

psychological warhead naa ang north korea, the USA knows very well this taep'o dong 2 is a 1950s tech base much useful for luanching an artificial satellite...with no sphisticated guidance system for much target accuracy and flight, and even if the north does have now which i doubt a crude nuclear bomb it would take a decade or more for it to adopt it and small enough to be loaded as a warhead on a ballastic missile much easier for a plane luanch air to surface or a free fall bomb delivery system... this rocket missile seems to be an unnecessary overated threat...like it could reach mainland usa so much like that that mad man kim still decades decades far away from reaching it..

better watch out for a poor man's bomb like bio weapons which is much more cheaper and techonology is much easierto obtain..

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 89 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast