Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Alertpay Information and Inquiries

Quote Originally Posted by fon&fun View Post
    alertpay before..
    now is payza?ryt?
    Yup. Payza na sila ron.

Hello guys kinsa naka suway verified sa EON CARD through paypal? Naa koy eaon card and then pag cerified nku dili sya mo accept naa daw error, bag-o pa kong card karon lang nku nakuha? mo deposite pa ta ani para verified sa paypal? Please help.

a little bit OT but I was searching if anybody on istorya is using alertpay or solidtrustpay because these are 2 out of 3 payment gateways that can do transactions with a new investment experiment I have been in for a couple of months now.

just in case any alertpay users are interested to invest some of their alertpay funds, you can check out the opportunity here:

Earn Everyday!
    We Pay You To Help Us
    Generate New Customers!
    New Type of Auction!
    2 minute overview video!

ZeekRewards - The Rewards Program of a Lifetime!

###

The way I see it, there's more than 1 way of earning here and so far, I'm only doing 1 thing (which is really nothing if you think about it - takes 1 minute everyday only) and that's putting out advertisements for zeek's penny auction business found on Zeekler Bid Giveaway!! Join Now For Up To 100 Free Bids!!!. Once I put 1 ad per day, I get to earn through the system's "revenue share" which is paid daily to your alertpay or solidtrustpay account.

As of today, I have already invested $110.00 into the system. How much am I earning? Not much yet. An average of $2.00 per day only. But that wasn't the case all the time. When I started, I was just earning pennies per day. So the more time passes, the more of your investment gets qualified to earn "interest".

How I got into this? Well, a boss which is also now a friend of mine invited me to it and of course I can't say no (even though I have never joined any MLM before which this is in a way but just in an online environment and the product is a service not tangible goods).

If anybody here that has alertpay that might be interested to check it out, I can meet you guys and show you my earnings as proof or we can do skype screen share.

Quote Originally Posted by fon&fun View Post
    alertpay before..
    now is payza?ryt?
    ur ryt miss.

Quote Originally Posted by MeMing View Post
    a little bit OT but I was searching if anybody on istorya is using alertpay or solidtrustpay because these are 2 out of 3 payment gateways that can do transactions with a new investment experiment I have been in for a couple of months now.

just in case any alertpay users are interested to invest some of their alertpay funds, you can check out the opportunity here:

Earn Everyday!
    We Pay You To Help Us
    Generate New Customers!
    New Type of Auction!
    2 minute overview video!

ZeekRewards - The Rewards Program of a Lifetime!

###

The way I see it, there's more than 1 way of earning here and so far, I'm only doing 1 thing (which is really nothing if you think about it - takes 1 minute everyday only) and that's putting out advertisements for zeek's penny auction business found on Zeekler Bid Giveaway!! Join Now For Up To 100 Free Bids!!!. Once I put 1 ad per day, I get to earn through the system's "revenue share" which is paid daily to your alertpay or solidtrustpay account.

As of today, I have already invested $110.00 into the system. How much am I earning? Not much yet. An average of $2.00 per day only. But that wasn't the case all the time. When I started, I was just earning pennies per day. So the more time passes, the more of your investment gets qualified to earn "interest".

How I got into this? Well, a boss which is also now a friend of mine invited me to it and of course I can't say no (even though I have never joined any MLM before which this is in a way but just in an online environment and the product is a service not tangible goods).

If anybody here that has alertpay that might be interested to check it out, I can meet you guys and show you my earnings as proof or we can do skype screen share.
    Pila ra ka days nagpost, shutdown na ang Zeek sa US SEC.

yap! Shutdown nana ang zeek. The program has turned to scam.
    back to topic: kinsa sa inyo ang nakagamit sa eon card for verifying payza?
    Quote Originally Posted by bgsa2472 View Post
    no, ayaw pag 100% salig sa paypal Limited imo account, then daghan mo dispute ug chargeback.

maayo unta ang paypal pero nonsense ila system, instead mo tabang sila pag investigate sa imo account e liimited imo account then di na makuha imo money. Mas maayo kung may paypal account ug may money, always widraw gyud kay ma thank you na.

for more complains, search "Paypal Limited account" sa google
    hi bgsa. Speaking of limited. Naka experience na jud ko sa paypal limited account ay. Ang gipabuhat sa ako kay gipa verify nila akong account. May gane dos pesos ra toy sulod sa akong paypal. lol nakasulti na jud ko sa unsa ang cons aning paypal. Gamay lang ganing sayop nako, limited dayon.
    how about payza? Hilig pud cla Mu limit?

7.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12