Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Default Law school tuition fees (canvassing)

Hi everyone! Ganahan unta ko mag law school next year, but I haven't decided yet which school to go to. I kind of have a limited budget too, so can anyone please help and give me an idea kung tagpila ang tuition fee per semester sa law schools karon? Particularly these schools, kay I hear they're some of the best in Cebu:

USC
    UC
    USJ-R
    SWU
    UV

Other suggestions also appreciated Pwede pod law schools in other places. Thanks!

Di ka ganahan mag USP mga 17 thousand ra.sa uban school 20 plus ilang tuition...for more info call 4148773..pa connect college of law kung ganahn lang ka..Infairness sa USPF mas better pa as compare to the last 2 law schools u have enumerated.

sa uc is 25t more or less tanan including miscellaneous...

work sad ka??

wala full time student ko.

Okay raman sa USP try lang,althought to be honest lang naay pag ka relax ang mga teachers unlike sa USC and UC but not all naa sad mga teachers na piga sad ka ky u have to read ur book and cases assign ky mag oral recitation man.

And naa raman sad na sa student ky ang ma contribute sa school sa student is 30% the most so naa ra gyd na sa student.

Thanks sa mga replies! o_bama, I'm not very familiar with USP hehe... true nga ang pagkamaayo naa ra jud sa students. Pero I'd also like a curriculum that requires a lot from the students, and it's an adrenaline rush to experience/handle real cases na.
    Plan unta nako mag part time student lang pero murag lisod man tingali with all that studying. Save up na lang ko daan

How bout fees sa other schools, anyone?

Bro, USC Law Batch 2009 ko grad. Ang last sem tuition nako is about 21k. Pagfirst year nako about 16-17k ra to. Kung USC nuon ka expect to be badly beaten by cases and a lot of embarassment. That's the training in becoming a lawyer, tested imo patience and perseverance. Knghanlan di ka dali ma-alingit and dugay ka mogive up sa imo dreams. In 4th Year sa USC, you'll be given real cases. I've had cases with MTC Br. 6 and 7 ky Judge Seville and naa sad mi adto tort and drug case sa RTC.
    One thing, sa USC Law, expect to feel very stupid. Once you've felt that, that is time you excel beyond your best provided you dont give up.

OpenDNS
    NeoBux: The innovation in PTC

Quote Originally Posted by tOrTfeaSoR View Post
    Bro, USC Law Batch 2009 ko grad. Ang last sem tuition nako is about 21k. Pagfirst year nako about 16-17k ra to. Kung USC nuon ka expect to be badly beaten by cases and a lot of embarassment. That's the training in becoming a lawyer, tested imo patience and perseverance. Knghanlan di ka dali ma-alingit and dugay ka mogive up sa imo dreams. In 4th Year sa USC, you'll be given real cases. I've had cases with MTC Br. 6 and 7 ky Judge Seville and naa sad mi adto tort and drug case sa RTC.
    One thing, sa USC Law, expect to feel very stupid. Once you've felt that, that is time you excel beyond your best provided you dont give up.

OpenDNS
    NeoBux: The innovation in PTC
    bach diay mu sa akong accounting professor.

kinsa imong accounting profeesor si Benjamin ,klasmate mi nya pag 1st year.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast