View Poll Results: where would you go for a law school if you are already workingpls select 2 options

Voters
133. You may not vote on this poll
  • university of san carlos

61 45.86%
  • university of cebu

35 26.32%
  • usjr

34 25.56%
  • university of the visayas

8 6.02%
  • southwestern university

10 7.52%
  • usp

12 9.02%
  • others

9 6.77%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 42 of 45 FirstFirst ... 32394041424344 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by djao99 View Post
    ni start na ang enrollment maam, den naa paman cguro until june basta maka catch up lang before sa prelims... heheh
    welcome back maam sa uspf...
    Thanks kayo sir you've always been helpful here. hehe... when man mag start ang class? lageh taas nasad ko gi pahulay time to go back...

me currently working sa Government and nag attend sa USJR.

madala ra man ang executive class. but i have to take the legal research and writing sa Tuesday to Friday 5:30PM- 6:30PM.
    traffic lang inig uli so ma abot na ko sa house at around 7:30PM.

basta buhaton lang para ma abogado ta.

nindot kaayu ang "ATTY" basta naa sa govt service..... daghan option, one is maka kuput na ta ug managerial level nga salary grade.

Quote Originally Posted by TristanE View Post
    Hi fellow istoryans,

I just passed the last bar exams and will be throwing away some of my notes. If any one of you who is going to law school this June wants to have it, just PM me. I have 8 to 10 folders of notes consisting mostly of transcripts and case digests and will be most helpful if you're going to USC since that's the school where I graduated.

Also, there is a legal research site that me and my friend develop while waiting for the bar result. It's called lawyerly.ph and you can find all the Supreme Court cases and laws there. It's different from all other law-oriented site in that we designed it from the perspective of a law student. First, you can actually the highlight the text found in cases and laws as facts, issues, ruling or principles. Second, you can also create you own notes/syllabus in our site. Third, you can use hashtags to organize and manage the cases or laws you've read. Fourth, the site is optimized for keyword or key phrase search. Our goal is to make lawyerly.ph a "one-stop-shop " for law students. You will be creating digest and notes there which you can use as part of your essential study aid during your tests, exams and for the bar.

Thanks!
    This is so helpful! Salamat kaayo, atty!

Quote Originally Posted by djao99 View Post
    TAXATION!!!! wah!!!!! dmd. tinood lisud jud kaau ning subjeka... , so mga 3rd years dha nga naay mga tax 1 subjects dha payts pa mo? !!! nyahahahah
    taxation jud baya ang akong nahadlukan ay. Julok bya oks ug numbers

Quote Originally Posted by wsraxe View Post
    taxation jud baya ang akong nahadlukan ay. Julok bya oks ug numbers
    salamat sa Ginoo. naka survive jud kog tax 1 ug tax 2. muna muna pud ug kumpayot intawon. especially wa jud koy tax ug commercial backgraound intawon sa ako prelaw...heheh...

Pila ang budget if mag take ug Law sa UC? Let's say, 3 subjects per sem lang?

Unsa ang naka disadvantage sa SWU compared with USJR?

How about UV?

Hi! Pwede ra diay dili regular load ang kuhaon? Pila ang minimum ma'am? Pila sad per unit sa usc? Salamat.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi! Pwede ra diay dili regular load ang kuhaon? Pila ang minimum ma'am? Pila sad per unit sa usc? Salamat.

take ko ug philsat karon april. kuyog mis akong igagaw. unsay maayong buhaton ani nga exam. 10 years nako taya, still, im pursuing the study of law kay bec of this and that. daghan pud tag makatonan diri mga input sa mga law students ug mga lawyers na

@askeye check this thread oh.

11.    Advertisement

Page 42 of 45 FirstFirst ... 32394041424344 ... LastLast