View Poll Results: where would you go for a law school if you are already workingpls select 2 options

Voters
133. You may not vote on this poll
  • university of san carlos

61 45.86%
  • university of cebu

35 26.32%
  • usjr

34 25.56%
  • university of the visayas

8 6.02%
  • southwestern university

10 7.52%
  • usp

12 9.02%
  • others

9 6.77%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 45 123411 ... LastLast

Talking Which Law School to attend while Working? Share Pros and Cons

where to go for a law school if you work at the same timeadvantage and disadvantages of each school pls

in usc, its strict daw,,, high standard... if you fail in 2 subjects, you're out

sa uc, ok lang .. competitive with san carlos..

in usjr, they consider those who are already working...

not sure about the other schools

ako bessie kay enrolled xa sa UC banilad for this coming semester.. thats what she's planning too working at the same time..gabii man klac sa Law so she could work at the morning..but i adviced her not to...

same to you... i wont advice you to work at the same time..bsag aha pka nga skol...

thanks,,, i heard nice man daw ang line up of professors sa uc... im planning to enroll although its stressful gyud because im working at the same time. thanks for commenting...

i suggest you go for usjr.. they offer executive law classes.. which means classes are only on saturdays and sundays.

Most of the faculty are judges, i think. The dean of the school of law is CPA-Lawyer. Based on my observations, usjr school of law has improved since he became the dean.

USP ky first naay executive class{saturday and Sunday}so favorable kau kung mag wok ka.Second barato ug tuition compare to other school cheaper by almost 6 thousand.Third nindot kau ug inviroment nindot kau ug Campus pinaka nindot sa tanan Law school.Fourth kung naakay sakyanan masulod ra nimo bisan ky dako kau ang parking lot.And lastly Naa nako didto nag Law fom USC hehehehe.....

And infairness sa school maayo nasad mi ug roster of Faculty.Naa si Atty. Jared Cabilte and daghan mga judges like RTC Branch 8 judge Hadji Rasul and DBM acountant Atty. Ma. Rowena MAri. Naa pud si former SWU dean Jonah Villagonzalo.Atty. Job Pagusara nag teach pud sa USJR.Dayon naa pud daghan new faculty na mu join sa USPF college of law this coming Semester.

USP have 4 successful bar passer in the last Bar exam out of 14 first takers.

USJR AKO BET.. family friend namo nga fiscal ron sa Capitol Topnotcher sa law school sa usjr b4... d unta mosugot iya proff nga mo take ug bar kay palahubog, sugarol kaau cya bisag studnt pa cya.. pero pag take nya bar exam paksit ang topnotcher place...

Executive class of USJ-R College of Law is very effective since working law students will not bem much stressed since they only have two days of classes (Saturdays and Sundays), compare to regular classes which they had to work in the day and go to law school at night.

adto USJ-R.. the executive class is perfect for you.

USPF executive class is also perfect for him.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 45 123411 ... LastLast