Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Default Globe broadband Subscription

hi everyone!

Anybody knows of a glitch in Globe's broadband subscription? That is, your account can be used by someone else? You see, their account and password is as simple as this, name@globevisayas.com.ph and a default password.

Now, lets say your name is maria and there's another maria subscriber somewhere in Bohol, you can use her account if she does not change her default password since the default password for all subscribers is the same.

This affects only those who use their service by the minute. Subscribers with unlimited access are not affected.

My sister was shocked by her last billing which went up to 14K in just one month!! Now their billing department is demanding payment or else our line will be cut off.

Any similar experience would be much appreciated.

really??wow, havent thought of it...ohh sh*t...i'm gonna change my password.

you are referring to the globe's 999 plan? the one with 30 hours and pay the extra hours? now that's bad

yep. basta not the unlimited subscription.

dunno if its possible.. but ang basehan ana nila is phone number man

globe broadband has this big prob with their billing. 5 months ago my bill suddenly dropped from 2555php to 1995php. i was thinking they had a promo so i tried to wait and check if id get the same amount the next month... the next month came and i still got the same thing so i really assumed that there was a promo or something. 5 months later, i got a bill for 5k. this was because the phone line was not charged the past 5 months and all of a sudden they charge me for it. now, is that what you call business? im discontinuing service and im gona transfer to another provider. hope globe learns their lesson.

...and the service also sucks! The connection runs so slow (broadband man unta) because there are more and more subscribers and their lines are still the same.

in terms of speed, ok ramn sila... dili man gyud hinay. if i test nako sa speed meter kay 338kbps man ako speed. thats prety near to 384kbps. basin layu lang ka poste? hhehe.. lagot lang gyud ko sa ilang billing.

wrong forum. hehe

Wlay ayo ang Globelines Broadband. Mubalhin ko ug PLDT myDSL.

Broadband:
    • Package nako: Php2k per month, 384 kbps upstream/downstream (kuno)
    • Average download speed I've experienced: 25 kbps
    • Fastest upload speed I've experienced: 30-35 kbps

myDSL: (tested it at my friend's PC)
    • Package niya: Php2k per month, 384 kbps upstream/downstream
    • Average download speed I've experienced: 60-70 kbps
    • Fastest upload speed I've experienced: haven't tried yet

I've emailed Globelines for an explanation of same price with myDSL (2K) yet poor service. All they replied to me is that their lines are overloading and that I should try to do downloads at off-peak hours.

BOGO. Bisag kanus-a pa, 20-25 Kbps ra gyud na ang average speed sa downloads nako, bisag kaadlawon!

Quote Originally Posted by tingkagol
    wrong forum. hehe

Wlay ayo ang Globelines Broadband. Mubalhin ko ug PLDT myDSL.

Broadband:
    • Package nako: Php2k per month, 384 kbps upstream/downstream (kuno)
    • Average download speed I've experienced: 25 kbps
    • Fastest upload speed I've experienced: 30-35 kbps

myDSL: (tested it at my friend's PC)
    • Package niya: Php2k per month, 384 kbps upstream/downstream
    • Average download speed I've experienced: 60-70 kbps
    • Fastest upload speed I've experienced: haven't tried yet

I've emailed Globelines for an explanation of same price with myDSL (2K) yet poor service. All they replied to me is that their lines are overloading and that I should try to do downloads at off-peak hours.

BOGO. Bisag kanus-a pa, 20-25 Kbps ra gyud na ang average speed sa downloads nako, bisag kaadlawon!
    mag depend baya na sa imo distance sa switching station. ug balhin ka pldt unya layo kaayo ka sa ila station.. mao ra istoryaha hehe.. also.. i asume naa kay PLDT nga line? mas mahal man ila land line service hehe.. overall kung sa price war lang mas barato ang globe mga 200php. BTW 70kbps is very slow gyud magulang lang pila ka adlaw sa dial up hehe.. basin imo pasabot is kBps and not kbps? 30-35kBps is about 280kbps

BTW regarding sa reply sa globe nga pa downloadon lang ka during off-peak <-- inamaw ni... dili ni tarong nga customer service.. nag bayad gud ka tarong dapat ila na remedyohan.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast